Chapter 1. The Beginning.

Warnings: A lot of Energon, Dark, Gore, Cussing, Cybertronian Language, and Gunshots.

{If you are uncomfortable with these, please click off. Anyways, enjoy my little sparks!}

     On an autumn night at the Autobot's base, as well know as Omega 1. Things were not normal anymore due to the disappearance of the Autobot Leader named Optimus 'Orion' Prime. Ratchet, a skilled field medic and Optimus's spark-mate, was the most worried out of the team. It has been 4 months since the disappearance of Optimus... everything was not the same anymore. For some unknown reason, the Decepticons have stopped attacking from the same day where Optimus have disappeared. Quite a weird day to stop attacking, right? Well, that what the others thought as well. Bumblebee and Smokescreen, the two scouts, were with Ratchet as they both were going over the large database of Omega 1. Ratchet leaned back in his chair as he let out a stressful sigh, "Nothing again." He gumbled in his thick Scottish accent. Bumblebee looked at the database, "No signal of Prime again, huh?..." said in his soft Japanese accent. Ratchet looked over at Bumblebee as he gave a nod. Smokescreen crossed his arms, "It been 4 fragging months after the boss bot disappeared on us," said with a hint of anger in his heavy Russian accent. The two nodded. Suddenly, trio heard a motorcycle coming in through the door to the outside in Jasper Nevada. It was Arcee in her motorcycle form. Arcee quickly transformed into her famme form before walking over to the trio, "Any luck?" She spoke in her African American accent. Ratchet shook his helm, "Nothing again," He answered. Arcee sighed, "Why did this even happen? Where did Optimus possibly go?" She ask again. Smokescreen and Bumblebee  looked at Ratchet for answers. They all knew that Ratchet was the last one to be with Optimus after the disappearance of their leader.