Drunk Kisses ꨄ

Y/N POV:
(Both are 22)

I groan, I open my eyes, ' why am i in mason thames room?'I get up, fuxk my hungover is so bad, I rub my eyes.

At least my undergarments are still on, my glittery dress lays on masons chair. I look on my left and Mason lays there shirt less.

I freeze, "mason?" I nudge him and he turns over, Mason and I have been friends for a while. Did people ship us? yes Did i like him?! hell yea!

"Y/n?" His voice is raspy, I blush "Why are you in my bed" He says his eyes halfway opened.

I shrug and he smiles "Dont go" He grabs on to my waist, was he still drunk? what even happened?!

I open my phone to so many DMS

Are you and Mason dating?!

GIRL WHERE R U?!

Y/N IK YOU MADE OUT WITH MASON AND LEFT!!

I blink at my phone as Mason kisses my neck softly. "Mason are you still drunk" i say and he shakes his head "I only had 2 drinks" He smiles "oh.. uhm" I say and blush. "I love you. I finally get to tell you since your no longer you know.. drunk?" He chuckles "I..." I start "What happened?!!" I say.

LAST NIGHT~~~

My friends and I went clubbing, I ordered a blueberry bliss cocktail. I remember i getting just 1 than i went to get more for my friends?

I sit at a table by myself, All my friends went with dates.. but me, Why is it so hard to get a boyfriend?!

I sit by myself, till a guy comes up to me "Y/n?" I recognize the voice "Mason?!" I smile as he sita down with me, he has a beer in his hand.

"How are you" He smiles "Drunk" I chuckle and laughs along with me, "Well wanna dance?" He smiles and I look at the crowded dance floor "Sure let me get another drink"

3 drinks later 🌝

I lean against mason, "Y/n lets go sit down" Mason smiles at me and I kiss him "I love you" I slur and he Blushes.

He kisses me back, we start to makeout so deeply. My heart skipped so many beats...

MASONS POV:

Y/n was so drunk, She even forgot her phone password "Y/n, baby lets go home" I asked and pulled away "Noo i want more of you" She frowns "Yea but its so crowded here lets go" I say and she orders one more drink, another drink.

"Just one more" she whines and i shake my head, "No no lets go come on.." I say and she spills her drink all over herself.

I drag her out of the club, "Y/n lets go" i say and look both ways before crossing (Safety first 🫡)
We cross "Are you my boyfriend" Y/n smiles 'Fuck i wish she wasn't drunk' "Yea" I say proudly "I knew it" She smiles as i open my car door.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

I carry her to my bedroom and help take off her dress, "Okay let me find some clothes" i mumble as i check for something her size.

I turn around and she's sleeping like a baby, I smile and crawl next to her.

~~~~~~~

Y/N POV
END OF FLASHBACK X

I blush and Mason smiles "So your real?" I smile, he nods "Very real" He chuckles "Gosh.. so we really made out?!" I say and cover my face in embarrassment.

"I mean not unless you want to do it when your no drunk" Mason mutters..

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️