Chapter 1

Its the schorching heat of the sun in the month of may but a good number of men are stil in the premises in the colony is looking at the main entrance ,standing still under the sun in 40o Celcius..because everyone’s centre of attraction is entering in the colony…..

Its Ruhi……a 25 year old lady, with milky white skintone with physical measurements ,her beauty is like that every shayar/poet has described in his poem,and her smooth chubby buttery belly with deep round sexy navel is the treasure every man has dreamt of to get….

But her real beauty lies in her character…always cheerful , almost impossible to make her angry,her sweet voice and amazing social skills to connect with any person is just unbelievable.
She is very well educated modern lady fully enjoys her personal and social life.She loves to wear sarees and she sometimes flaunt her belly and navel …she knows men are attracted to her belly and navel and  loves the attention of men on her belly……The men now waiting there , some of them saw her navel first time when she was put the clothes in the sun to dry them on the roof, some saw her navel when she was making rangoli sitting on floor and her saree shifted some saw it when she was dancing in birthday or any othey party…..there situation may vary but first time reaction was same …all were at awe totally surprised,mesmerised ,hypnotized…

Ruhi is married to Tushar, a 27 year old guy in the sales department of an MNC….they have and arranged cum love marriage..Tushar has also navel fetish and never gets tired of enjoying Ruhi’s Navel and he also supports flaunting Ruhi’s navel , he is proud of her beautiful wife.They have a very strong bond…..infact sometimes Tushar says to Ruhi to show her navel to make jealous other persons and enjoy these teasings…he sometime heard that his collegues are discussing dirty ideas about her wife’s navel,he smiles and moves on……….

But today all men waitiing for Ruhi’s return from market are dissapointed ….she has totally covered her belly even tied her saree over her navel due to heat waves……she entered into the apartment……………