Suddenly Lin Chen fell as if his mind was blown off - grandpa? So this old man was really Su Wan's grandpa? From where did he pop out from? No that's wrong -

" My Lord? What are you doing here ?" Shen Junxi had heard Lord Fei's voice but at first, he thought he was just dreaming but then he heard his voice again, and finally came out of his room and was instantly shocked to his core. Why was Lord Fei here? Did that make a mistake? Because there was no way his niece would make a mistake that will make Lord Fei come to here home, Shen Junxi immediately turned to look at Lin Yan with a blaming glare " You brat what did you do?"

Lin Yan felt like someone had shot him while he was lying down, he didn't make any mistake. Lord Fei came here because of Su Wan, so why was he getting scolded?

" Don't scold little Yan, Junxi? " said Lord Fei with a jolly smile " I didn't come here because of little Yan, I came here because of little Wan Wan."

" Wan Wan? " Shen Junxi, looked at Su Wan with a stunned expression what? His cute niece really made a mistake?

" Yes, to tell you the truth I am here because I want to become nominal relatives with your niece. I want to adopt little Wan Wan as my granddaughter, would you be willing to agree, Junxi?"

Shen Junxi: "......" so I have to fight for Wan Wan's attention with Lord Fei as well as my brothers, and mother?

***********************

Chapter 422 - Won't You Fulfil The Wish Of A Lonely Old Man?

Name:Shrewd wife of Lin brothers Author:fairytail72

There was a lot of things that Shen Junxi wanted to say first of all what happened? Second of all what the actual fuck happened? And lastly -what the fuck!

Shen Junxi had a lot to say but he didn't know where to begin. What was going on? Didn't he just introduce Lord Fei and Lin Yan to each other because he wanted that brat to have a good and powerful acquaintance?

So how come the matter escalated to Lord Fei taking his Wan Wan as his god granddaughter?

Shen Junxi was confused he knew that his niece was cute and smart that no one could resist her charm but this was Lord Fei!

The Royal Uncle of The Emperor! How can he just adopt a simple girl as his god granddaughter just like that? Was this matter so casual? Of course not! If the Emperor found out who knows how that paranoid man might decipher this matter as?

He was just a common man who had little communication with the officials of the capital and had one or two connections that's all.

This was why he was able to get to know Lord Fei but he only wanted to have a master and servant relationship with Lord Fei.

He wouldn't dare to get familiar with Lord Fei! The Emperor would have his head if he found out that he tried to suck up to Lord Fei!

How can Lord Fei not see that Shen Junxi was hesitating because of his position and title? He was a smart man he once charged in the battle as the strategist, how could he not understand such a simple thing?

Lord Fei smiled softly and then pulling a long and saddened expression he muttered somewhat resentfully.

"Ah! Junxi, you are so fortunate. You have a beautiful niece and fine-looking nephews-in-law, I really envy you for having such a wonderful family. As for me this old man can only stay at his home alone. Even your madam, my wife is not here and she won't come here until the weekend. Alas I am such a pitiful old man all alone and no one to care for me."