5

Today I had decided to walk my boys to their class. so once I parked and got Wes situated in the baby wrap I locked up the car grabbed their hands and headed towards their school.

"you cant do that its not allowed" Karen says

I ignored her and so did my boys as I kept walking.

"Im gonna report you" she says

We continued to ignore her as I headed to Odie's classroom giving him a peck on the cheek and telling him how much I love him and to have fun we all three waved to each other before I walked Griff to his classroom and did the same with him.

After I waved by to Griff I headed back to my car and seen Karen with the principle.

"Mrs.Lowman" he says

"Yes?" I asked

"Karen here says that you parked illegally and walked your boys to class." he says

"how is a regular parking spot illegal parking?" I asked pointing to my car

"its not" he says

"and for the next statement. yes, I did walk my boys to class cause I had done it plenty of times before when I didn't have errands to run or doctor's appointments. not that it's any of her business she's just wanting to cause trouble" I say

"sorry to bother you, Mrs.Lowman," he says

I bid him a good day before flipping Karen off and smiled while she looked offended. I headed to my car and got Wes out of the baby wrap and fastened him in before I got in and left.

 I headed over to the garage to see how everyone is doing and to see if papi has time to bust a nut in my hungry pussy.

Upon arrival Gemam came and got Wes while telling me where I could find Happy.

I kissed Wes's head before I locked up my car and headed to find my papi.

When I walked in Piney pointed towards the back. I inclined my head while smiling as I made my way to the back.

"thanks, brotha for touching my ink up" I could hear Jax say

"no problem" Happy replied

I walked into the room and waved at Jax who smiled in greeting.

"care to touch my ink up?" I asked

Happy finished up with Jax and looked at me.

"which one?" he asked before he cleaned Jax's tatt and then moved so Jax could leave.

"hi doll" Jax says

"Hi hun"I replied 

Jax shut the door behind himself while Happy kept looking at me.

"well you'd not use the actual tattoo gun or any of what you had on Jax," I say

he smirked catching what I was meaning before he started butting everything away and cleaning everything up.

stripped down and got in the bed before Happy did the same after cleaning his hands.

"so we are calling your womb ink?" he asked

"I was saying that 'cause Jax was in here" I replied before I flipped him over jerked his cock stiff before I slipped down on him and took us both for a pleasurable ride.

he grabbed my hips and smacked my ass.

"fuck baby" he says

"what?" I asked

"you are fucking me like your pissed or something" he says

"sorry" I say before I eased up.

"dont apologize" he says

I explained to him what had gotten me ticked off.

"put sugar in her gas tank" he says

"no cause then you'd have to deal with her bitching and shit when she had it towed here" I say

he flipped us over and started hammering my ass into the mattress. I gripped and clung to him as well as clawed his back.

"fuck yea Papi keep going fuck this anger outta me" I say

we neither one spoke much to busy fucking to form words to talk unless it was praising or begging.