Cornish Pixies

The next class was DADA. She sat beside Draco as the new Professor came through the door and said, "Let me introduce you to your new Defense Against the Dark arts teacher. Me." All the girls sighed beside Amora as she thought he was a fraud. All the boys seemed confused on this new guy, and he said, "Gildroy Lockhart, Order of Merlin. Third class. Honorary of the Dark Force Defense League and five times winner. Of the Witch Weekly Most Charming Smile Award. But I don't talk about that. I didn't get of the banshee by smiling at her." All the boys plus Amora seemed disgusted by Gildroy as the girl's sighed. Draco and Amora looked at each other uncomfortably. "I see you've all bought a complete set of my books." Amora murmured to Draco "Only cause we had to for school Not cause we wanted to." Draco chuckled as Gildroy said, "Well, I thought we would start today with a little quiz. Nothing to worry about. Just to check how well you've read."

Amora looked at Draco and said, "I didn't read any of them. I'm gonna make him so embarrassed." Draco chuckled as Gildroy was passing out the test. Gildroy winked at Amora making her gag a little bit. After the test Gildroy was upset that no one answered correctly and he said, "Hardly any of you remember my favorite color is Lilac. But Ms. Hermione Granger got all of them correct. Good Girl. You answered with Being gobbled up by a troll?" Everyone laughed as Amora smirked and said, "I did Professor." Lockhart shook his head and said, "I would to talk to you after class Miss. Lupin." Gildroy grabbed his wand and said, "Now, be warned. It's my job to arm you against the foulest creatures known to wizard kind."

Amora rolled her eyes as Gildroy tapped the cage. "You may find yourselves facing your worst fears in this room. Not only no harm, will befall on you while I'm here. I must ask you not to scream. It might provoke them." Gildroy pulled a red blanket off to show Cornish Pixies. Seamus then said, "Cornish Pixies?" Gildroy spoke to Seamus. "Freshly caught Cornish Pixies. Laugh if you will Mr. Finnigan. But Pixies can be devilish tricksters." Amora saw that he was going to open the door and so quickly grabbed her stuff, grabbing Draco's hand and running out of the class. 

(407)

(407)