Until I found you, Stephen Sanche.(17)

⚠︎ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE ⚠︎

About two hours had passed since Cale's previous demonstration of singing, lyrics were stuck in the minds of almost everyone in the room, confusion, frustration and excitement, everyone had different feelings.

The youngest of the Henituse were excited to hear their older brother sing, excited to get to know him even more.

Cale's friends were frustrated, they wanted to make sure Cale was safe and more than anything, they wanted to know who the person Cale was talking about was.

Deruth was confused and frustrated, how was it possible that he didn't know anything about his son? He didn't even know that he had sung in the past, for God's sake he called himself his father and he didn't have the slightest idea that his son was talking to anyone.

"ATTENTION!! The videos are going to start again- AH! SON STOP-"

The voice of the god of death sounded in an artifact, at first it sounded excited and then somewhat...terrified?

"STOP WHAT!?, YOU FUCKING BASTARD WHERE IS MY FAMILY?!"

Cale's angry voice sounded as soon as the god finished speaking, many were surprised by his anger and smiling when Cale referred to them as family, when only a few were part of a family with a surname, for Cale they were all family.

The questions they wanted to ask left their minds as soon as Cale reappeared in something that the god of death referred to as videos.

A Cale, this time 17 years old, showed himself, he was sitting in the frame of a window being illuminated by the light of the night and some lights that were on in the room.

"Where is Cale?" The count asked, that didn't seem to be any room in the mansion either and it was night, where could Cale be at such an hour?

"Cale?" A female voice is heard, the redhead turns around to see the girl who spoke to him.

"That's the voice of the girl who talked to Orobani earlier!" Lily said with a smile, she could see what the girl who is a friend of her older brother looked like.

"Juliet, what are you doing up at this hour? You didn't sleep much yesterday, you should be asleep" Cale said, showing concern.

"Oh, come on! I just want to accompany my ugly friend!"

"Look who's talking, here you would be the ugly one"

They both teased each other for a long time, knowing that neither of them were true.

Juliet and Cale had that kind of strange relationship where they could insult each other all morning but in the end they would always sleep together in the same bed, Cale would run away to go find Juliet and Juliet would run away to go find Cale.

"WHAT?! CALE RAN AWAY FROM HOME?!" Deruth shouted worriedly, this thing clearly said and showed how Cale escaped from the mansion with ease to go meet that girl named Juliet.

"It can't be.." Ron didn't want to believe it, all those times he went to Cale's room to make sure he was there and he left...all those times Cale was never there? But that was impossible, Ron you could clearly feel his breathing.

"Juliet, wrap me up in all yours"

Cale began to sing, while Juliet sat at the window next to hers, resting her head on hers and Cale's shoulder.

"Ah! Hyung-nim wrote a song for Miss Juliet?" Basen asked mostly to himself.

"What connection does it have for Cale to write a song for him? .." Alberu whispered wondering, he felt discomfort thinking about the redhead writing a song for that girl, but he couldn't understand the reason.

"I want you in my arms"

17 year old Cale looked at Juliet putting a lock of her hair in her ear.

"Oh, let me hold you
I'll never let you go again like I did
Oh, I used to say.."

He grabbed Juliet's hand and joined it with his, while he watched as the girl closed her eyes resting on her shoulder.

"I would never fall in love again until I found her
I said, I would never fall unless it's you I fall into"

He sang sweetly while Juliet just laughed, opening her eyes to look at how Cale was already looking at her, Juliet started singing with Cale, it was a song they both created once in a bar drunk.

"love...that girl-..is she or was she Cale's lover?" Violan asked for no one in particular, but everyone was affected by his words, well everyone except the children, they were happy since Cale was smiling sincerely.

"Orobani looks happy!" Lily said, supporting the relationship that her older brother has or had, she had read that Cale was 17 years old in the narrative while the video showed her brother with a white-haired girl smiling together while singing.

At 17, Cale was not happy, it's not like he was happy now at 18, but he still showed much more affection and talked to them, something he didn't do a year ago, his personality changed... it could be because this girl?

"I was lost within the darkness,
but then I found her
I found you"

The screen now showed a 15-year-old Cale before he met Juliet alone drinking in a bar while he ignored the gazes of others.

After a 16-year-old Cale drinking in a bar, but this time talking to a white-haired girl, he wasn't smiling as much but there were more emotions in his eyes, intense looks but some more of curiosity than fear or disgust.

At 17 years old Cale was in a bar, laughing out loud while the girl told jokes, her looks had calmed down, and from time to time she received smiles too.

The atmosphere in the room calmed down a little, it was still tense and most felt feelings that were difficult to explain, but everyone had the same thought.

Cale was laughing honestly.

He bothered them that with them he couldn't laugh like that, it was unfair, because with that girl he could but not them?

But again, the kids didn't care, because they already heard Cale laughing like that once.

"Juliet, pulled me in, I asked to
Love her once again
You fell, I caught you
I'll never let you go again like I did
Oh, I used to say"

There was almost no one paying attention to what was happening on the screen, most were trapped in their own thoughts.

As the song continued, the Cale on the screen smiled even more at the girl who was mentioned as Juliet, the hearts of certain people were becoming sadder, feeling betrayed even though there was never anything to betray.

There was a deep infatuation in the redhead's reddish brown eyes, there was love and affection in her words, there was honesty in her smiles.

And all that wasn't because of them.

It was because of a girl from his past.

It was for Juliet.

And whoever that girl was, she was undoubtedly the reason for her happiness, a temporary one that even they couldn't reach.