Some times later

Manisha comes downstairs dressed in a saree. And goes towards the kitchen and sees Dimple Malhan .

Manisha says good morning mummy.

Dimple malhan looks up hearing Manisha says good morning mera bachha aur tabiyat kaise hai teri? Aaram karna chahiye the na? Yaha par kyun aayi tu? Main Tera khaana upar bhej deti thi?

Manisha looks at her mother and says mummy shant ho jaiye main theek hu. Meri tabiyat kal se kaafi zyada behtar hai aap itna tension kyun le rahe ho aur kabse aaram hi kar rahi hu aur main yaha par aap ka haath batane ke liye aayi hu aur mujhe aap sab ke saath khaana khaana hai toh main aa gayi neeche aur aap yeh kya kar rahi hai dijiye main karti hu saying this Manisha was about to snatch the pan from her mother.

When her mother glares at her and says koi zaroorat nahi hai tu yaha par chup chaap se baith Jaa aur koi zaroorat nahi hai kaam karne ki.

Hearing this Manisha pouts her lips and gives her mother the best puppy look but her mother-in-law ignores it.

Manisha gets irritated says mummy please na kuch toh kaam dijiye main thak gayi hu aaram karte karte main bhi toh ek insaan hu na 2 din se sirf aur sirf aaram hi kar rahi hu please kuch toh kaam dijiye na.

Hearing this her mother-in-law shook her head knowing her daughter-in-law's drama and stubborn nature says achha ek kaam kar dining table set karde khaana waise bhi ho chuka hai main yeh last Paratha lekar aati hu Jaa hearing this Manisha nods her head knowing atleast her mother-in-law is giving her some work otherwise her mother-in-law would not even let her work since she is sick.

Manisha goes towards the dining table and arranges the dining table and decides to call everyone for breakfast but before she could even do it her father in law comes and says nischay aa raha hai aur beta aap baith jaaiye aap ki tabiyat theek nahi hai. Hearing this Manisha puts her lips and says papa achi ho gayi hai meri tabiyat dekho abhi bukhaar bhi nahi hai saying this Manisha forwards her forehead for her father in law to check.

Her father in law chuckles at her cute antics says jaanta hu beta ji maine Abhishek se subah hi puch liya tha aur usne bataya ke aap ko bukhaar nahi hai lekin aap ki awaaz se samjh aa raha hai ke aap ka gala theek nahi hai.

Hearing this Manisha nods her head cutely says haa papa woh thoda Hindi gala saying this she started to cough toh papa woh main kya keh rahi thi woh mera gala *cough* thoda*cough* hi kharaab*cough* hai and again started to cough.

Hearing her cough her mother in law arrives with food and keeps them over the dining table says Manisha tera gala toh theek nahi hai ruk main tere liye abhi kadha bana kar laati hu usse tera gala accha hoga agar tu usko 2-3 din pilegi toh. Saying this her mother goes and starts to make the kadha for Manisha.

Nahi kadha nahi saying this Manisha again started to cough.

After sometime her mother brings kadha for her says yeh log Manisha yeh kadha pee lo.

By that time Abhishek and nischay had already arrived downstairs for breakfast and hearing her cough everyone gets worried. Manisha as soon as she sees the kadha she shook her head her mother in law gives her a glare and says mujhe maa se sasu maa banne time nahi jaayega chup chap se yeh kadha finish kar.

Manisha looks at Abhishek but one glare from him and she looks towards the other side she looks at her father in law hoping he would support her but he also turns to the other side she knows there is only one person who can help her. She looks towards nischay with her famous puppy look which can melt anyone's heart. Seeing this nischay tried his best to ignore his best friend look but he cannot ignore her and looked at his mother.