Jai left from there thinking about his next plan.

____________

"Bhau zara do minute chawl ki taraf kuch kaam tha" Agastya said while sitting beside Sid in the car.

"Aeee magan gaadi chawl ki taraf le" Sid ordered.

"Ho bhau"

Magan turned the car towards the chawl. After sometime they reached in front of a small chawl. It was totally congested and full of crowd. Agastya stepped down the car and went inside a small house in that chawl.

A man was laying on a single bed in that house and he was coughing badly while holding a alcohol bottle in his hand.

"Baba aapko Kitni bar kaha hai Sharab Nahin pina" Agastya said and snatched the bottle from him. He placed the medicines in his hands and said " yeh aapki dawai... time per Le lena"

"Tu kyu karta haii Rey aesa ? Kyon mere ko dawai dekar Jinda Rakha Hai ? Mar Jaane Dena Mujhe... kyu zinda rahu main ?" That man said in a slow voice while Agastya holds his hand and said "aese kyu bol rhe ho Baba? Maa or gudiya toh mereko chd kar chle gye or abh aap bhi jana chahte ho ?"

"Terepe bhoj hi hu na main Rey... tu har mahina kitna paisa mere ilaaz par barbaad karta hai"

"Jab main beemar padta tha tab aap bhi mereko dawai dete the na ? Phir main dawai du toh paisa barbaad ? Aap waada karo ki aap kabhi Sharaab ko haath nahi lagaoge"

"Theek haii reyyy Agastya nahi piunga"

"Abh aap apna khyaal rakhna... main chalta hu... kal shaam ko wapas aaunga..."

"Tu bhi apna dhyaan rakhna"

Agastya left from there while that man mummered "bappa mere kiye ki agar saza deni Hai Mujhe toh utha le Mujhe bas Apne bacche per Bojh mat banaa.... ab aur Sach chhupaya Nahin Jata mere se..... Agastya ke Aane per main usey Sab Sach bata dunga... bata dunga ki uski Maa Aur Gudiya Mari Nahin Hai balki...... kam se kam chain se marr toh Paunga main.... Shayad ab tak Tune Mujhe isliye hi Jinda Rakha Hai Taki Main Apne Karmon ki Saja bhugat Sakun..."

____________

"De aaya dawai Baba ko ?" Sid asked once Agastya came back

"Ho bhau"

Sid ordered and Magan started the car. They all went in the direction where a big deal was going to be held.
Sid was a businessman for the world. His work is to supply medicine and needed drugs in the hospitals.

The medicine that was going to be dealt with today was in shortage in India. Some companies were selling it in double or even triple prices. Sid want to sign this deal and provide these medicines to the normal middle class and poor people in affordable prices.  Whereas Keshav wants this deal to sell those medicines in much higher prices and earn a lot of money.

That's why Keshav and Jai made a plan together that Jai will do something in the meeting to spoil sid's deal but Sid didn't let Jai come with him which miserably failed their plan.

______________

Next morning

Sunrays peeped inside the room and fall on sana's face. She tries to open her eyes and again closed them. Finally she opened her eyes and sat on the bed.

She looked at a golden chain with a small locket hanging on her neck. She holded it tightly and said...

"Maa... itne Bade shehar mein kaise dhundhu main Agastya bhai ko... Main toh yahan kisi ko jaanti bhi nahi... Meri madad karna durga maa"