Sonic looks at himself.

Sonic (in Eggman's body): [In Eggman's voice.] What am I doing in Eggman's body?!

Cubot and Orbot enter the room and approach Sonic.

Orbot: Dr. Eggman, you're awake!

Cubot: We had to drag you back home; it was Spring Break all over again!

A series of illustrated photos are shown: Eggman playing beach volleyball with his robots; Eggman singing to an audience that consists of his robots; Eggman posing with a sand castle; Cubot, snickering while placing suntan lotion on the forehead of a napping Eggman; Orbot and Cubot dragging a still-unconscious Eggman back to the lair, his body sunburned, save for a Sonic-shaped mark on the forehead.

"Eggman": I'm not Eggman, I'm Sonic!

Orbot: [To Cubot] He's pretending to be Sonic again...

Cubot: Well, I'm not gonna be Skylar this time! 

"Eggman": What do you mean by that?

Cubot: Don't you remember? You think Sonic and Skylar are secretly dating so you make up scenarios with them being all lovey-dovey?

"Eggman": WHAT?!

In Sonics Shack.

Skylar sits beside "Sonic" as he rests in his hammock.

Skylar: I swear you should be so damn grateful I didn't leave you down there. I almost broke my back carrying you. I thought you'd be lighter than that considering you look like a twig. 

"Sonic": Alright alright I get it now quit your yapping geez. And I thought Amy was annoying.

Skylar: You better watch your mouth hedgehog. Just cause you're my "friend" doesn't mean I won't kick your ass for stepping out of line and insulting my sister.

"Sonic": Whatever you say love.

Skylar snapped her head to give him a weird look.

Skylar: The fuck you call me?

"Sonic": What's the matter Darling? 

Skylar: Did you hit your damn head or something?! Why are you calling me those stupid names like we're dating or something? 

"Sonic": Oh come on they're harmless nicknames. 

Skylar: Well quit it. Its makes it look like we're dating and I personally don't like that idea one bit. 

"Sonic": Alright fine Geez.

Skylar: I think I'm gonna go get Amy or something cause you're acting a little weird. 

Skylar leaves the room.

"Sonic": Alright, don't freak out, play it cool. You're Sonic now.  This. Is. Delicious. With my genius mind and Sonic's speed, I'll finally be able to destroy those pesky rodents once and for all! But it's still really disappointing to hear they aren't together yet...Time for a test drive. 

Eggman starts running in place and then speeds away, but ends up crashing into a wall.

"Sonic": Ow... Uh, this might take some getting used to.

Skylar stands outside behind the wall, listening in on Eggmans little dialogue. 

Skylar:[whispers] I fucking knew it.

Meanwhile with Tails.

Tails is inside, using a device to inspect the meteor that was left alone after Sonic and Eggman touched it.