Mr. Perfect Lover 2

Start from the beginning

Today in the morning he got a call of cancellation of the meeting in that building as the investors were leaving in that afternoon resulting him to do the meeting in his hotel itself. He remembered last night he had only told her about the meetings that led to this situation. He generally does share about his whole day same as her .

" Anni, I forgot to inform you that they cancelled the meeting already..... I'm sorry I was so occupied with everything that I just couldn't inform you and who knew that something like that would happen right .
I understood through what you have gone in these hours Anni , plz calm down. I'm fine , see I'm fine . "

" You have no idea how I have passed these hours Shiv ...... I kept calling you and it was all the time switched off . I even called your manager but he too didn't receive my call . I tried to book tickets but there was no tickets available at that moment I too felt helpless. I felt someone is choking me , I couldn't breathe. Meanwhile Rudy called me and inquired about you but I couldn't answer anything. At last I somehow got the hotel's number and called you . "

" Ok baby I understood, it's my fault....... I should have informed you .... I'm sorry...... Wait I'm calling you from my phone I think it already charged...... I'm calling you right now " he cut the call and immediately called her .

" Annika....... Are you there ? "

" Hmm...... "

" I'm sorry...... I'm sorry....... " but he didn't get any response rather he heard muffled sobbing sound. It didn't take him a moment to understand she started to cry .

" Anni .... Baby please don't cry ..... Plz " her wailing was increasing by the time .

" Baby please...... Wait receive the call .... I want to see you " he facetime her .

" Baby look I'm all fine not a single scratch on my body .... See ..... " Shivaay could feel what she is feeling. In these hours through which condition she had gone through. If he would have been in her place he would have turned down the world upside down. But now she needed to be calmed . Sound of her wailing is getting louder in each passing minutes. He could tolerate anything but her tears .

" Ok ok ok ......... You got afraid and you know the whole fault is mine . I'm sorry baby ........ Please stop you cry please for me ...... "

After almost 1 hrs she got little better . But her eyes were puffy and red . Her face also got red and swollen up .

" Ok .... Now go and freshen up . You are looking like the nun ." He tried a joke to make her smile.

" You don't need to do comedy it's not your job , Rudy is better ..... And I'm going but don't cut the call . Stay here . I'll back in 10 minutes. " Her voice was low . She gave him a little smile and slipped into the washroom . Shivaay kept the phone like that and got up to inform his family from the landline.

After informing his family about him and listening a good lecture and scolding on how careless he is , finally he could able to cut the call . Sighing over his over dramatic family he again sat infront of the phone till now she had returned.

They talked for almost 3 hrs before cutting the call as this was the last day for him in Bangalore. He is returning by the evening flight .

.........................

" Kabita , are all the dishes ready? They must be on their way . " The maid nodded her head .

" Ok .... Where is Rudra , I have asked him to call Shivaay, and this boy ..... Here I'm freaking out thinking about their arrival and see he has not reached yet . Where is Om ? Om , Om ....... When I needed someone they go missing . " Pinky ranted while walking out of the kitchen.