Practice Ring

Jane nodded, Xyal backed up a bit as his face held that twisted smile.

   "Good girl.."

   He got up and put away his sewing materials, Jane's fingers traced over her newly sewn chest. She sighed.

   "Thank you, sir..."

   He looked back at her and nodded.

   "Anything for you, Doll,"

   Jane carefully stood, unsure if he had her in his control. She was happy to find she was free to move. She slowly headed towards the door. He looked back to her.

   "Oh, doll, also tell your sis I want to see her in an hour or two."

   Jane nodded.

   "Yes, sir."

   She left and shut the door behind her. She sighed and traced her stitches with her fingers as she walked towards the practice ring. Inside the large room was Quinn. She was bent at a seemingly impossible angle, doing a trick, it seemed.

   Jane watched her sister for a bit before she made herself known. She seemingly appeared out of nowhere.

   "Your stitches are loose,"

   Quinn snapped her neck to look in Jane's direction. Quite a few of her seams were tearing.

   "I know.. but it's just freeing"

   "What is?"

   "Not being together, not being perfect"

   "Well, it may feel that way, but Xyals gonna have a fit. He wants you in his room in an hour or two."

   "He'll survive one of his two perfect little dollfaces being torn apart, don't worry."

   Jane sighed and shrugged.

   "Well, I can't prevent him from seeing you like this anyhow. Just pray to Satan he doesn't keep you tonight or he doesn't lock you in you know where, "

   Quinn sighed.

   "Which one is worse? Being his plaything for a few hours or being locked in a room of horrors?"

   Quinn unbent her body and stood up straight. She dusted herself off. Jane sighed.

   "The room is worse... being trapped with the souls we've trapped is fucking torture"

   "I mean, at least you have self-control in the room. With him, he uses the cross braces if you do anything he doesn't like"

   "True, but I still prefer Xyal to that room,"

   Jane sighed. She'd take being a toy over torment any day. Quinn was more freedom driven.

   "It doesn't matter, though. Knowing him, he'll probably put me in the room. I'm pretty torn up after all. "

   Quinn pulled at a thread on her hand, causing the tip of her finger to loosen and nearly fall off. Jane gently grabbed her hand and pulled it away.

   "Stop."

   "Why?"

   "I don't like you tearing yourself apart. I understand rebellion, but I don't like you hurting yourself. "

   Quinn sighed with an air of agitation.

   "What does it matter? We can't feel pain. "

   Quinn pinched her sister. Jane just watched.

   "See?"

   Jane sighed and moved Quinns hand away from her.

   "That's not what I mean. I mean, it hurts in a different way when I see you destroying yourself."

   Jane looked indifferent as usual, but she was rather distressed about it. Quinn was just irritated that Jane concerned herself with Quinns self-destruction. Jane made Quinn look at her.

   "What would mother say?"

   Quinn froze, and then she got extremely defensive.

   "Leave mother out of this!"

   "I'm not going to, Quinn. I care about you, and I don't like how you treat yourself. Frankly, neither would mother if she knew."

   Quinn glared at Jane for a moment before pushing her aside and stomping out.

   "I'm going to see Xyal now."

   Jane didn't stop her. She sighed in defeat. She looked around the practice ring for something to do.