Boo! Gotcha.

Gotham, New Jersey

Minho woke up as usual around five, leaving the house early to go for a run. He didn't want to risk his fitness and endurance due to some whim, even though he wanted to stay under the covers with his cats. "Just ten more minutes," he said to himself, continuing to run despite the cramps in his legs. He stopped to catch his breath, the cool morning air tousling his hair.

He was exhausted. He actually ran for another twenty minutes before returning home. He took a shower and headed to work. He didn't want to give in to laziness; he had to stay fit and couldn't afford any health complications.

"So, are you up for it?" Changbin asked the blond. Felix smiled widely, nodding vigorously. It had been weeks since he had been waiting for Changbin to officially ask him out.

"You two stop flirting, everyone knows you're practically dating," the redhead said, making them both blush. Jeongin chuckled, shaking his head; their boss could be very direct at times.

"Alright, let's go to these two, sweetie, you come with me, while Felix goes instead of Jeongin. Changbin, mark everything on the board: places, images, everything. We'll be back in a few hours," the boss said, leaving the room. Everyone nodded and got to work.

"Sweetie, how's your grandma?" Minho asked as he drove towards the prison. He and Jeongin had a special bond; they were best friends in a way, even though it seemed like the older one always wanted to hit on him. In reality, he was like a younger brother to him. He took care of him.

"She's doing fine, getting better slowly. Yesterday she even managed to do some shopping on her own, but she still refuses the idea of ​​moving in with me. She says her friend Cintia is more than enough help," Jeongin replied, patting the brunette's hand.

"I'm glad, I can't wait to taste her cooking again," the redhead chuckled, licking his lips.

"If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask," Minho said, suddenly becoming serious. His jaw tensed, and his features became sharper.

"Of course, I'll definitely do that," Jeongin smiled, looking out the window. The two arrived at their destination in about twenty minutes. Minho parked the car, entering and showing his badge.

"Hello, what do you need?" the woman at the reception asked. She was a woman in her thirties, of average height, a bit chubby, with blonde hair. The label on her uniform showed the name 'Ellen Collins'

"We want to speak with Hwang Hyunjin and Han Jisung. We have a warrant," Minho said, showing the piece of paper.

"You can go to room 108, they'll bring them to you shortly," the woman said, pointing to the room.

"We would like two separate rooms, one for each," Jeongin said, and the woman nodded, calling other guards.

"If you want to get information, it's just a waste of time. Han Jisung is one of the most skilled criminals in Gotham. He's a beast, I call him karma. He could eat your heart out, like Jeffrey Dahmer. You have to be careful. It's not worth it to piss them off. They're psychopathic creatures, be careful not to fall in love with them," the woman warned, knowing well what those two were made of, and it was better to warn before someone ended up like her colleagues. Seduced and then murdered.

"Thank you, we'll be careful," Minho replied with a nod. The woman crossed herself, fearing for their lives. It wasn't wise to deal with those two beasts.

In ten minutes, the two boys were put in separate rooms. Jeongin decided to interrogate the blond, while Minho would talk to Han Jisung.

"Why do they want to see me? You've ruined my beauty sleep, fuck," the brunette blurted out, dragging himself into the room followed by a guard. The boy looked bored, constantly looking around and rolling his eyes every two minutes.

"So what do you want from me? An autograph?" the boy joked, not seeing anyone. Shortly after, Minho entered with a bottle of water and a pack of cigarettes. The room was bare, with only a table and a chair, but after all, he didn't expect much from a prison.

Jisung whistled as he looked the young officer up and down. He thought he was quite a tasty morsel. He wouldn't mind having him. The hair, the arms, the chest, and don't even talk about the legs. Damn, he had perfect legs.

A sense of excitement grew inside him; he was curious to know why they wanted to see him.

"Han Jisung," Minho said, looking at the file with his name, then glanced at the figure of the criminal; dark hair, pale skin, and a lively smile.

"You seem like a skilled criminal, why are you in here?" he sat on the chair in front of the brunette.

"Nothing much, just wanted to take a break. I can escape anytime i want" Jisung replied with a shrug. Escaping from people who wanted to kill him was exhausting, and well, there were quite a few people, so he preferred to surrender and behave well in prison.

Of course, he could escape anytime, but he was too lazy to do it.

"Fair enough, so honey, want to tell me what happened with the 2009 robbery at Dashport Bank?" Minho asked, leaning back on the chair.

Jisung smirked. "Nothing, I was broke and needed money, so one morning I took two people and decided to rob a bank," Minho grimaced. He didn't feel like wasting time on provocations.

"Okay, then I want the details of the robbery, from start to finish," Minho said, taking out a cigarette. Jisung did the same, blowing a cloud of smoke in the officer's face, but it didn't seem to bother him.

"Are you trying to get a confession?" the brunette asked with a smirk. He never lost that.

"I don't give a fuck about your confession; I'm just trying to solve a damn case that Gotham police can't solve. So either you spill the beans or you become my little puppy until we solve it," Minho narrowed his eyes, making the most serious face he could muster.

Jisung burst into laughter. "Adorable," the detainee muttered, sticking out his lower lip.

"Fine, I'll be your little puppy until you manage to solve the case" Minho pursed his lips, raising one corner of his mouth.

"Good," Minho left the room. He was about to lose his patience. Jisung chuckled; he wouldn't last even a day with him. He had sent many people to therapy because of his behavior. Minho would just be one of many.

Minho headed to the reception, asking for Han Jisung's release.

"I want Han Jisung's release," the redhead said, leaning against the table. The woman looked confused. Minho repeated with a firmer voice.

"I want Han Jisung's release, temporarily," Minho repeated. The woman's eyes widened; she thought he was crazy.

"It's not possible sir"

"But I need Han, and also Hwang," Minho insisted.

"I'm sorry, officer, it's not possible," the woman replied.

"Listen, sweetheart, I can request Han's release from a judge and get it in two weeks. I'm asking you to make it faster, so please give me the release of Han and Hwang and save me two weeks in court, and your dismissal," Minho said firmly, licking his lower lip.

"Here" the woman handed him a stack of forms to fill out. She didn't want to lose her job.

"Thank you, sweetheart," the boy winked, returning to the interrogation room, finding no one inside. He had escaped, damn it, Han fucking Jisung had escaped.

"Shit," he looked around, searching for the brunette; he was there just two minutes ago. He was stupid, he thought. Such a skilled criminal could escape at any moment.

He slapped his hand on the table, cursing. He turned towards the door. There was no one there, and then poof, suddenly Han Jisung appeared in front of his eyes.

"Boo! gotcha," the smaller one jumped, handcuffing his wrists.

"What the fuck-" Minho was surprised. He stood still in front of the brunette's body with a confused face; he had just handcuffed him?