𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 021

YOU SAT ON A CHAIR IN THE CAFETERIA OF BLUE LOCK WITH FUMI, who had told you everything about the last match with Team V

"..It is expected that we place second, after all I didn't use much effort to score goals."

"Dragon eyebrows, Niko and Barou advanced to the next selection with us as the top scorers. I suppose that Isagi inspired him while you made a promise with him that you'll see him at the second selection."

"I'm surprised he actually did that. But I think he did that to survive in Blue Lock orrr"

Fumi purposefully said the last word longer to add a dramatic effect, making you look back at her with half lidded eyes.

"He did it for ya!"

"..Perhaps. Not like it will matter."

"Koto~ Did you not see how those guys look at you?! Especially Bachira and Isagi!"

"I do. However I believe their feelings are only temporary. Since, they are in Blue Lock and I am a player too after all."

"Oh my- You know what, nevermind.."

Fumi huffed, obviously annoyed at your words but she knows you enough to know what you thought.

' She thinks that love is temporary because of her family.. '—Hashimoto. (Fumi.)

"Anyway, Team Z is having a celebration party-"

"Not joining. It's their win, not mine."

"Kotooooooo!"

"Asano."

This made Fumi pout, who crosses her arms and lean back on her chair before noticing something, or people.

"Oh, it's Isagi and Bachira over there!"

Fumi said, getting up from the chair and running towards the duo while you got up from the chair and walked towards them. Fumi stops right in front of them.

"Heya you two!!"

"Hi!! Hashimoto and Fukawaaa!"

"Oh, hi Hashimoto and Fukawa."

Bachira and Isagi greeted you two.

"Fukawaaa! How come I didn't see you at the celebration party??"