He Left.....🙂

(First of all.....a big thank you to all of the readers of 'Mera Bhai Tu....Meri Jaan Hain' for waiting for such a long time for the sequel of the story and also showering soooo much love on my story 'Mera Bhai Tu...Meri Jaan Hain'❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Here is the sequel of the story....hope you all will like this story as well.

To all the new readers....please do read the the story 'Mera Bhai Tu....Meri Jaan Hain' before reading this story or else...you all will  not understand the story line.)

Now let's begin with the story........

The blurry image of a person lying on a car seat behind got clearer with each passing moment. The boy.....slowly sat up....his head spinning as hell.

He was revealed to be Shaurya.
Shaurya(in a low voice): Kk..kaun ho tum? Kaha le kar jaa rahe ho mujhe?

"Unhn....uth gaya? Iss ladke par toh neend ki goliyaan bhi kaan nahi karti theek se. Ek do aur khila deni chahiye thi."said the driver.

Shaurya(in a low voice)(trying to be stable); Kaun ho tum? Kaha....
The driver stopped the car and then came out of it. The driver was revealed to be a girl....clad in a plain salwaar suit, her long hair touching her waist and some hair strands falling on her temples.

She opened the car door and sat down beside Shaurya. Without any words....the girl pinched Shaurya hard.

Shaurya: Ouucchh! Kya kar rahi hain Suhana?
Suhana(sighing): Uff! Thank God....mujhe laga bhool gaya tu mujhe...yaadasht chali gayi teri isiliye pooch raha hain ki hum kaha jaa rahe hain.
Shaurya: Thodi der ke liye bas aisa laga tha ki....
Suhana: Bas bas....main samajh gayi tujhe kya laga hoga....hota hain yaar...it's alright. Waise ho sakta hain ki tu baaki saari cheezein bhool gaya hain toh main tujhe yaad dila doon ki tu ne suicide karne ki kosish ki thi...main tujhe hospital le kar gayi aur wahi par teri maasi ne tujhe dekh liya and fir teri family aa gayi and fir tera operation hua lekin doctor ne kaha ki tu nahi raha......umm...mere kehne par. Teri family bohot royi.....aur kisi aur ki body maine unke ghar bhej diya...taa ki sabko lage that you are dead and maine yeh sab kiya because suicide karne jaane se pehle....tu ne nashe mein mujhe sab kuch bata diya tha, apna haal e dil bayaan kar diya tha aur....(sighing)...tu ne...
Shaurya(joining his hands): Samajh gaya main....chup kar jaa....aur bata kaha jaa rahe hain hum dono.
Suhana: Hum dono Bangalore jaa rahe hain and wahi par rahenge ab se....okay?
Shaurya: Car se?
Suhana: Nahi duffer...airport jaa rahe hain...wahi se chale jaaenge. Tu filhaal rest kar...okay?
Shaurya nodded positively and then sat down comfortably as Suhana drove the car.

Shaurya looked out from the window.....the memories of his family, the moments spent with his family, his time spent with Rajveer, Preeta and Shrishti.....flashed in the night sky filled with sky. Every tear that flew down from Shaurya's eyes were a testament of the pain he endured and how much he loved his family to leave them for their own good. However, he was unknown that no one hated him....they all realized that they loved Shaurya only after Shaurya left, according to the Luthras....he left the world. Leaving the living statues of guilt and remorse.....Shaurya accompanied Suhana to his journey to his new life.

Though his heart cried but still he was determined to leave Mumbai forever and break all ties with the Luthra family especially Rajveer only to make sure that the Luthras lived happily ever after.

Before entering the airport....for the last time once....Shaurya looked behind....to the city who beheld the loveable and cherishable memories of him with his family. A warm tear cascaded down his cheek, wiping it he boarded the flight to Bangalore.

Scene End.