4. Health and Safety hazards

As promised Keigo brought home dinner after my first day at school. He ordered honey soy chicken stir fry from a place downtown and managed to get home only a minute or two after I arrived. I pitied his side kicks that I just know he ditched to deal with the rest of patrol on their own.

"Was it a fun day?" he asked as we relaxed on the couch, both our wings draping over the low back.

"Yeah it was great. I got to fight a guy who uses ice today" I told him.

"Did you win?" he questioned, popping another mouthful of food in his mouth.

"Nope" I said and he briefly choked on it, "he was super strong. Froze half my body within a second. He also has some heating ability too, he's like half cold, half hot, just like his hair and eyes" I explained as I zoned out thinking about the straight up split between Todoroki's sides.

"Not anyone can beat you. What's his name?" Keigo prodded curiously.

"Todoroki, I think his first name is Shoto" I replied as I shoved the last bit of dinner in my mouth and tried to pay attention to the horror movie we were watching. It was called The Ring and according to Keigo it was a classic.

"Huh...Todoroki. Isn't that Endeavor's son?" he asked and I shrugged.

"Dunno, he had heat but I didn't see any fire, just ice" I explained and then jumped as a scene with a girl whose face got twisted was found in the cupboard.

Keigo just hummed in curiosity and then went back to the movie with me, occasionally laughing at me as I jumped or flinched. When the movie was over I was half asleep and Keigo nudged me with his foot from across the lounge.

"Oi, go to bed" he told me and I groaned.

"Bed is too far away. Bring bed to me?" I asked in a toddler-esque way.

He let out a sigh. He looked as tired as me. Neither of us had fallen asleep through the movie but we were both completely exhausted. "How about I take you to the bed?" he compromised.

"Yes please" I agreed, holding my arms up like a child waiting to be picked up.

He sat completely upright and then took a deep breath before stretching as he stood. Once he was solidly on his feet he came over and scooped one arm under my knees and the other under my wings. I folded them back and up as much as possible to avoid him tripping over them and let him carry me into my room. Unlike the soft put down I was expecting he stopped just shy of the bed and then without warning just yeeted me towards it and watched as I flailed mid air for a moment before landing in the nest.

"Keigo!" I whined as I sat up and glared at him.

"Listen, I got you to your bed. You never said I had to be gentle about it" he chuckled and I tried not to smile at how impressed he looked with himself.

"I wonder if your fans know how immature you are?" I teased.

"I'm a 22yr old guy, I'm sure they've already guessed" he chuckled and then said "Goodnight Suzu".

"Goodnight big bird" I said back as I readjusted myself and snuggled down into the soft pillows and blankets in the large bowl shaped bed.

The next morning I stopped for bubble tea on the way to school. It was only a block away so after I got it I decided to walk the rest of the way, I had some time after all. As I approached the entrance gate I saw a bunch of people crowding the entry. One looked to be pissing off Bakugo and I froze as he spotted me and shot a glare in my direction. Oh screw it, I'm not dealing with whatever mess is happening over there. I jumped into the air and soared over the crowd of what looked to be reporters...oh ,they probably heard All Might was here.