꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖꧂

Magsimula sa umpisa

Once again, everything was in slow motion. Gyutaro looked at the kunai's and smirked.

'What are those? Kunai? It's going to be a pain, dealing with much of them in front of 2 Hashiras. What a chore! So annoying! Well even if they hit me, those things are no...', Gyutaro trailed off in his own thoughts.

'No. Would they really try to pull off such meaningless attack?', he readied his sickles and made a dome. He blocked almost every kunai.

"Blood demon Art...Rampant Arc Rampage!". The second Gyutaro was done with his blood demon art, Uzui immediately dashed forward and sliced his legs. You saw that one of the kunai's managed to hit Gyutaro in the neck, which slowed his regeneration down.

'This kunai..! Probably with something extracted from wisteria! M-my body's going numb!', Gyutaro thought but then looked forward to see Tanjiro running towards him.

Tanjiro brought his katana to Gyutaro's neck and almost got to slice him. However, Gyutaro smirked at him.

"Hey not too shabby! Starting to get into sync in such a short time! Pretty amusing!", his legs regenerated fast as he smirked. Tanjiro and Uzui were already ready to attack but you just watched from afar.

'There's no way Gyutaro just lets them behead him...', you thought and look up at the roof and see that Hinatsuru is still there.

'Not good, what if he decides to—', your eyes widen slightly and think of a strategy.

"Blood demon art... Circular Slash Cyclone: Flying Blood Sickle!", Gyutaro attacked with a new blood demon art which damaged Tanjiro slightly, it caused him to fly back with a slight wound on his arm.

Uzui on the other hand managed to counter them all with his fourth breathing form, Ceaseless Slash Resonance. After he was done blocking them all, Gyutaro disappeared.

"He's gone!", Uzui said while looking around with a frown.

"Tengen-sama, behind you!", Hinatsuru yelled out. And indeed, sashes were coming his way and luckily he was able to dodge en counter them all.

Uzui looked at the roof and saw his wife.

"Hinatsuru-!", he couldn't even finish as he saw that she threw kunai's at the sashes.

"I'll deal with the sashes, so don't mind me Tengen-sama! You look for the demon—", her encouraging speech was cut off when Gyutaro put his hand on her mouth to shut her up.

"You'll pay for what you did, you know? I mind you, you know?", he said with a glare. Uzui widens his eyes and wanted to jump on the roof, but the sashes kept coming and couldn't find a way to stop him.

"Hinatsuru!!".

But suddenly you appeared behind Gyutaro, no one has noticed you yet. You clicked your tongue and stood next to Gyutaro.

"It's not nice to harass another man's wife, you know?
Marionette breathing - fifth form... Silent Slaughter", you attack Gyutaro in the blink of an eye silently, slicing every part of his body making it hard for him to regenerate.

Gyutaro widens his eyes.

'Since when did she get here...!', he fell down to the ground, making it easier for you to help Hinatsuru.