Chapter 1 (Treasure)

Ah.. what the hell happened? I feel like my skin is falling off, my skin burning and feeling all the flames around me, just thinking about it made me shiver again.

Anyways, where the hell am I? I can't seem to see anything, but I can hear muffled sounds and voices outside.

Anyways, why am I alive? Wasn't I burning around the flames? And.. I don't feel the heat anymore? What's going on? Why am I still alive?.

Trying to see what is going on, I can't feel my own body or more like my hands, feets and everything else, do I even have one? I just can't feel it and it's so dark it's like I'm in a box..do I even have an eye?.

'oh f*ck! What the hell was that?!' I said to myself when I hit myself? more like I hit a wooden wall, what the heck is going on outside? I'm so fricking confused as hell.

'argh.. there it goes again' I'm getting irritated, another movement again and I will-!.

"Hey! What the hell is going on?" A man shouted with a gruff voice, followed by other voices around, I can hear the sound of the ocean now that I think about it.. also some kind lighting and thunder.

Am I perhaps in a ship? Then why the hell is it so dark? I'm in a chest aren't I?.

The box where I am seems to have fallen off, because I felt myself fall along the side of box sound falling! Thank god I can't feel pain... For some... Reason!?.

Suddenly the box opened, and who the f*ck is that? I saw a face in front of me, a guy with black coloured hair, a rugged intimidating appearance with a prominent scar running along his left eye he wore a crimson red coat around his back.

He looks like in a panic mode? What's going on outside? And why is he looking at me?, thinking about it I tried to look at myself, again tried.

But all I can feel is... Was that a swirls around my body? And.. I looked like..a devil fru-.

"Captain! Where going to crash at an island! I don't think will be able to reach our destination with this current situation!" A guy spoke who seems to be a crew around the ship... and captain? This guy is a captain?.

"Captain, I don't think will be able to sold that mera mera nomi" an other guy spoke, I can't see what the hell is going on because I'm in a box, the only one I can see is the captain who is staring at me right now.

"I know! Don't worry will survive this, try to lessen the impact if we arrived at an island!" The crimson coat guy said, I'll just call him that whatever.

Suddenly the ship started at move violently rocking around, oh no you don't, don't you dare dropped me!.

'f*ck you-!' The lid of the chest suddenly closed as I fell on the ground, floor? I don't fricking know.

I can hear the crimson coat guy outside groand from the impact he must have fallen as well, I can also hear the things outside are also falling.

Not only that but there's also screaming? I think it was shouting, happening outside the chest from where I am.

I can feel the ship shaking from the chest where I am, when suddenly the ship seems to hit something, must be a rock because everything seems to have stopped.

I suddenly felt like I've been picked up must be the crimson coat guy, cuz for some reason I felt dizzy all around.

I can't hear anything right only muffled noise's and speaking I can't even understand them.