Recreation Naina Mathur Track .....

Magsimula sa umpisa

Hm give her all strength to pick her to make her stand .....

Unki khudaki injury abhitak bhari nahi thi aur na unme ab itana takad bachi thi ki wo thik se khadi ho ..  fights aur bhagdaud me wo khud kamjor ho gai  thi ....

And here Nm same condition she also feel weak .....her version till blur .....but she conscious....

Nm- Haseen wo Cherry.....

Hm- Ks dekh lengi use aur abhi tak unhone pakada bhi hoga .....aur unke hote hue na tumhe kuch hoga na hame kuch .....

Nm- Haseen .... Tuje bahot bharosa hai uspe ....

Hm- Nain ham khudase bhi jyada bharosa karte hai unpe ....wo kahati hai to wo karke dikhati hai samji tum ....

Nm- ha .... Ha.... Tu kab uske khilaaf kuch sunegi .....

Hm- jab tumhe pata hai to ye faltu ki bakwaas band kro na .....

Nm- waise Daroga ji hai bahot Kamal ki ....

Hm- janate hai .... Kamal nahi bawal hai wo ....

Both smile 😊🤗🤗😁

Here Cherry is conscious state and she see Hm and Nm talking with each other with smile .... Her anger is increased.... Bz for the first time someone trapped her and see her....and someone harshly beat her....

Cherry - tum dono ke wajah se Ks ne ye halat ki hai meri nahi to ab Tak yaha se bhag gai hoti lekin usne yaha mujhe ek kadam nahi Jane Diya ..... Mera Jo ho pr tumko me Nm chodungi nahi aur nahi tumhe Hm ....

Nm hear .... some one take step towards them ....

Nm- Haseen koi aa raha hai .....

Hm see behind and she shocked cherry come to them fastly with rod to hit them ....

Both have no energy to fight with her bz there both strength are lossen and there body have  not support to protect ownself .....

Without thinking Hm tightly hold Nm and screamed Ks......

But before she gets any shot of rod she heared gun shot which is so near from her ...

With gun shot Nm get in her state ....

Nm- Haseen .....

Cherry fell on the ground witching in pain ....

Hm turned backed and she sees her favourite person back face her ..... Her protector .... Her life saviour.... Who stand for her in every time and in every situation.....

Nm- Daroga ji ....

Hm- Ks ..... Aap....

Before she can speak anything Ks turn to Hm and seeing Ks ....

Hm has feel that she have no feet to stand herself.....

She felt that the earth is slipt under her feet....

She saw bloody Karishma.....

A fresh layer of blood which flow from her side head to her cheek to her jawline to her neck .... She just loose her all strength to seeing this and for some second her heart is taking time to breath to herself for to live herself....

She just loose her balance try understand situation what happened just this minute.... She never ever think that she sees this condition of Karishma....