Libitina (Rewritten)

So as some of you are aware, "Libitina" is a story that takes place at the end of my DDLC Hate series. It's supposed to be the final story, and for a final story, you kinda want some big things to happen.

So yeah, things do happen of course, however the events are hard to understand at times. The concept is supposed to have some elements be confusing to the protagonist himself, but the problem stems from the writing in itself. I think there could be better use of the descriptions, and well the formatting of the sentences overall need work. The story is even confusing to me at times and I'm the one who wrote it.

So here's an announcement that a rewritten version of the story shall be in the works very soon. It will be titled "Libitina (Rewritten)." The original will still remain on my profile as your guys' comments are within that one. I also imagine there are people who may be interested in the differences between the old and new, so you know, there's that.

Although the concept of the story in itself is strange, it will remain the same. All that will be fixed are things like the sentence structure, some word usage, punctuation, and maybe even some dialogue bits if I feel there are some improvements that could be made. Overall however, the story in itself will remain largely the same.

Perhaps down the line I may go ahead and do this with all my stories, just for fun. I mean they could all use some improvements of course, but I think Libitina is the worst offender.

And that's that pretty much. Thank you for taking a look at this update and I hope to check in with you all real soon.