Chapter 2: Where

"Where is Holden?"
Emmett shrugged then walked to his room, Molly then left the living room to the kitchen. Music also played there, the lyrics were loud and clear.
"Run rabbit, Run rabbit, Run Run Run"
Spoke from the radio, while Molly saw Her mother cutting some carrots for dinner. She was humming the lyrics and smiling, Molly hasn't seen Her mother this happy since Molly's father bought red velvet cake for Her birthday. Molly's mother looked at Molly and then smiled with her teeth "Hello dear, How was school?" She asked "It was good." "Good...Good." "Pop wants to know where Holden is. Have you seen him?" "I thought He told Him that He was going on a trip. Well....I can tell your father at dinner, speaking of dinner, have you heard anything from Miss Hazel about her vegetables?" "Uhm, I don't think so, Mama.." Molly replied as she scratched the back of her head. "Oh." Molly's mother sounded disappointed "I guess that's too bad.." She then went back to chop the carrots. Molly went outback and sat down in the grass, Molly thought for a while.

"I didn't know Holden had a trip. I guess He didn't want me to know, which is weird.. He normally tells me...Oh! What if it's a surprise and that's why He didn't tell me! I wonder what He'll get me!"
Molly heard Her mother shout "Dinner is ready". At the table, Molly's mother told Her father about Holden and His trip. "Huh, He normally doesn't do that." "He told me 'He had to get up earlier for the flight.'" "What!? A flight?! How far away, Diane?" "He didn't tell me, Babe." "Oh when He gets home, He is going to tell me!" Emmett rolls His eyes as He got up and left back to His room. Molly gets to bed but She had a feeling, She felt like she was being watched. She didn't feel like she was alone in Her room. She gets up and looks around, She  found nothing. She gets back to bed and falls asleep.
Tomorrow is another day.