Hurt(2)

Chris(Pic)^^

Still Slimm P.O.V

After last night kiss I didn't know what was going on but I like it and I am straight not gay. I knew I had to get a boyfriend, there is this boy I like so ima ask him out .

I went to school avoiding everybody except Alyssa but I saw Josh, he was by the lockers so went to him and I saw Chris so I knew I had to get a boyfriend quick before she can talk to me about last night or try to kiss me again.

hey josh" I said

hey Slimm, Wassup?" he said

I was wondering would you like to go out with me?" I look at him hoping he would said yes then he kiss me. I was happy and he was holding me

Me and Josh was holding hands, Chris saw what happen and she ran away in shocked looking like she wanted to cry. I was gonna go after her until josh pull me back.

Chris P.O.V

After last night kissed I just knew I had to get her like I know she staright but that kiss proved her wrong she know she likes me.

I got dressed looking sexy like always, when I got to school I saw Slimm talking to some boy I had I knew I had to get to her quick but everyone kept stopping me but I was almost there but then I was too late the boy kissed her and she seem happy but I was hurt I thought she liked me but I was wrong.

*goes to the bathroom*

I ran away crying and went to the bathroom thinking how could she like she kiss me for a hour, a hour proves a whole lot cause if your straight you wouldn't kiss me for no hour just maybe a second and pull back fast.

*first period bell rings*

I just wanna skip school, I am glad today Friday I don't have to see Slimm and that boy all on each other. after the first period bell ring I left school to go to my homeboy Dustin house and just smoke. while I was walking over there my phone kept ringing and I kept getting texts messages

*looks at phone*

Oh its just Slimm why is she bothering me, she acting like she worried and acting like she cares,  I might just stay with hoes and lesbians. Ima wait for the next girl to come around.

Hey guys, thank you for reading my story, please please comment and vote. tell me what you think so far.