MY TESTIMONY in english

Today I was the victim of pure and simple homophobia!

Basically, we had a slightly stupid challenge with my cousin, and I lost. My pledge was to send a pikachu nyan cat gif to the biggest WhatsApp group I am part of, and in this case it was a group "objective 1024 people" where I didn't know anyone because those I knew had left the group.So I send the gif and I receive a response: "wesh u are inconvenient leave the grp if it's to do that". We can already observe the deplorable level of spelling, but I ignore that and explain that it is a guarantee and it settles down. 

Of course, there is someone who thought it was intelligent to say "lol pikachu is gay", which has the merit of making people laugh.

 Amused, I respond "LGBT pikachu! yeah!", and then I received a TORRENT OF SHIT!

In disbelief, I ask them what I said wrong and they tell me it was my message "LGBT pikachu! yeah!" which was too much, and that if I sent a message like that they would be banned from the group.

I sent them a little "aren't you homophobic ?!" and poof! I got banned! I reported this group of motherfuckers and thought that's it, it's over.

A few minutes later, I received a message from one of the guys in the group, and it was a new attack!

(reconstruction of the conversation)

motherfucker: u are inconvenient

me: WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO WRONG!!!

motherfucker: u are gay

me: BUT WHAT THE HECK ABOUT MY SEXUAL ORIENTATION!!! fucking homophobe!

I then blocked and reported him, but I'm shocked that motherfuckers would allow themselves to attack me, with the sole reason for my sexual orientation! (information not verified, even if I support the LGBTQIA+ cause with all my heart and I am bi, even if I don't fully accept it yet)