Truth or Dare

LUCIFER'S POV

As I waited for Angel Dust to return with the water, I couldn't help but feel a sense of confusion and concern. What had happened to us? Why did I feel like my body was still on fire? On my right, I saw Alastor laying on the couch next to me. What had happened?

"Here." Angel Dust handed me the glass of water, and I took it gratefully, sipping slowly to soothe my parched throat.

"Thank you," I muttered, glancing around at the worried faces of my friends.

"Lucifer, do you remember what happened?" Vaggie asked, her voice filled with concern.

I shook my head slowly, trying to piece together the events leading up to this moment. "I... I don't know. Everything's a bit fuzzy."

"We found poison in your drinks," Husker chimed in. "It seems like someone tampered with them. We suspect it was Adam."

"Adam?" I muttered, my anger bubbling up. "That fucker."

"I don't know what his problem is, but we'll deal with him," Charlie said firmly, her determination unwavering.

As I sat there, still trying to make sense of what had transpired, I couldn't shake the feeling of unease settling in the pit of my stomach. 

As Angel returned with the water, I took a few sips, feeling the cool liquid soothing my parched throat. Meanwhile, Alastor stirred beside me, his eyes fluttering open.

"Alastor, you're awake too," Charlie exclaimed, relief evident in her voice.

Alastor sat up slowly, his expression shifting from confusion to realization as he surveyed the worried faces around him. "What happened?"

"We think Adam poisoned you and Lucifer," Vaggie explained, her tone laced with frustration.

"Adam," Alastor growled, his usual jovial demeanor replaced by a steely resolve. "I'll deal with him."

Charlie placed a comforting hand on Alastor's shoulder. "Let's focus on getting you two back to full health first."

Angel Dust snorted. "Can't believe that asshole tried to pull something like this. What was he thinking?"

"He was probably thinking he could cause chaos," Husker grumbled.

I sighed, feeling a mix of anger and disappointment. "We can't let him get away with this."

"No shit, do you think we are going to let him get away with this?" Angel dust hissed, but no one payed attention.

As we sat in the lobby in silence, Charlie suggested we play a game to lighten the mood after the recent chaos and to break the tension. "How about a round of Truth or Dare?" she proposed, her eyes gleaming with mischief.

Angel Dust grinned, always up for some excitement. "I'm in!" he exclaimed, winking at Charlie.

Husker raised an eyebrow. "Well, I suppose it beats sitting around doing nothing," he remarked, a hint of amusement in his voice.

Vaggie looked hesitant but nodded in agreement, her expression softening as she glanced at Charlie.

I shrugged, figuring it couldn't hurt to have a little fun. "Sure, why not?" I said, flashing a small smile.

Charlie clapped her hands together, clearly excited to get started. "Great! I'll go first. Dad, truth or dare?"

I thought for a moment and replied, "Truth."

With a playful look, Charlie leaned in. "What do you think about Alastor?"

I blushed slightly. "Well, Alastor is... different. He's mysterious, charming, and kinda unpredictable. But sometimes, I can't figure him out. He's a bit dangerous, yet intriguing."