1.2| what's happening?

Start from the beginning

SHE STOOD THERE ON THE PORCH SMOKING A CIGARETTE, taking the last drag and throwing it down before stepping on it with her heels.

Standing on the platform, watching you go

Exhaling the last bits of smoke softly and turning around and walking through her front door, she walked through her house where there was nothing but the sound of her soft steps echoing through the empty halls.

Going through yet another door, leading to her flopping onto her bed. Not caring enough to change her clothes. Soon falling into an abyss of darkness.

The darkness blurred and buzzed before it lit up and meadows and meadows of different flowers could be seen, from roses, tulips, daisies, chrysanthemums, snapping hearts and many more filled the lively scenery.

Vittoria leaned down with a huge smile residing on her face, and a light that wasn't in her eyes before. Her knees softly leant against the ground and she grabbed the closest flower to her, smiling while she picked the bloody coloured rose before she brought it to her nose and smelled the heavenly scent.

it's like no other pain I've ever known

As she brought the rose to her body, she became aware of the long white, flowy dress that she suddenly bore on her body. Growing confused on how, or when she changed into it, before she pushed the thought away and continued to look at the multitude of different flowers.

Suddenly the ground started to cover in heavy fog, growing thicker and thicker by the second. She furrowed her brows, slowly standing up and moving her head side to side, trying to find where the white gas was coming from.

Looking down, she came to the realisation that she couldn't even see her feet anymore, the fog rising higher and higher until it was at the bottom of her knees. The sudden sound of a twig snapping drew her to snap her head up.

Gasping at the sight in front of her, there before her was.... herself?

to love someone so much, to have no control

No...no... it couldn't be herself, there before her stood 7 different views of herself. All circling around her as if she was surrounded by mirrors, an optical illusion maybe?

But it couldn't be that either, each of them bore different emotions on their faces, envy, fury, jealousy, insanity, sadness... bloodlust?, and the last one was smiling at her... no they couldn't have been smiling at her. Maybe manipulation?

While she looked at them with curiosity and interest, she almost missed the fact that they were slowly closing in on her. They all seemed to be muttering something, different things though.

Looking to her left she saw sadness, muttering, how could you do this to me, to us?. Growing confused on what she did she turned towards the one beside sadness. Jealousy.

Why does she get to have the life that I want? that we want.

Suddenly all the voices grew louder where.

' HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US?'

' SHE DESERVES DEATH'

'BLOOD'

'WHY DO YOU HAVE THE LIFE THAT WE CAN NEVER HAVE?'