Ch 2

Before

Before

The Shelby family were sitting around there dining room table eating there family dinner.

It was peaceful until Thomas had to break it. "I found him" the whole family froze and looked up from there plates.

"Found who?" His aunt pol questioned

"Coco"

That's what's gotten everybody's attention "your lying" Arthur's Ruth voice brought attention.

Thomas brings out a file out from underneath his blazer "Cornelius Shelby admitted into the whore hosue ,a couple of streets away"

The whole family now has tears steaming down there faces "that farther of yours sent him to a whore house!"

Thomas raised his hand "he's known to be client's favourite there's only three other men there, he had also destroyed his files of his life but not all of them"

That's know what confused the whole family why had there brother/nephew destroy his file there only source of information for finding him.

"John Arthur we get him tonight"

It was a 30 minute walk from the Shelby house to the whore house

Precious was the name, and it looked to be quite a freak show as Arthur put it.

As the three brothers walked they noticed the gold rimmed design and unique furniture choices.

The boys walked up to the desk where a young women worked. "How can I help you?" She answered with a smirk

Thomas threw down a file and 1,000 pounds
"We're to take our brother home , Cornelius Shelby"

The smirk fell off the lady's face "you'll have to wait over there" she pointed to a table in a corner.

"Thank you love" John said looking her body up and down whilst smirking.

Arthur whacked johns head and they walked over to the table and sitting down.

Whilst waiting the looks around the place, looking at all the people and newcomers.

"Fine place hey" John commented "it's a freak show" Arthur cut him off

"Hello lads how may I help you?"a voice broke them from their thoughts.thats when they looked up and saw there brother.