love is only the beginning

Her and her friend walk through the darkened streets. They are drunk. But nothing could go wrong, right?
Wrong.
Three men jump out and grab them. Covering their eyes with blindfolds and gagging them before throwing them in the back of a van.
Their screams for help are ignored.
They are hit round the head with a blunt object. It all goes dark.

They wake up in a dimly lit room, a tall, strong figure standing in the corner, staring at them.

His gruff voice rings out. “Grace.”

How did he know her name?
Who is he?

He proudly strides across the room towards them. His strong figure and dark features are  now highlighted in the dim room.
“Who are you?!”Her struggles and questions are ignored.
He crouches in front of her, his shirt stretching over his muscles and his trousers showing his size.
She can't take her eyes off of him as his eyes trail over her body, leaving a hot trail as they go.
The blush rises to her cheeks as he stares at her lips.

“Aww, are you blushing sweetheart?”
She tries to turn away from him but he grabs her chin, forcing her to look directly into his eyes.
“Don't hide, I don't bite.”
Her body feels hot, he can see how nervous she is. She is shaking and blushing in anticipation.
He smirks and caresses her cheek.
“Unless you want me to?”
Her breath hitches in her throat. As she nods.
“Good girl.” A smirk pulls at the sides of his mouth as he fists her hair.
He stood up. Her hair in his hand.
He tips her head back.
He unzips his trousers and lets them fall to the ground.
Her eyes widen as she sees the bulge in his pants.
“This is how much I want you, baby bird.”
She gulps and drools at the thought of his cock hitting the back of her throat.
“Please.” She begs.
He growls, “good girl, beg for me baby girl. Tell me how much you want me.”
“Please, I need you. I need to feel you.”
He groans as he lets his pants drop, precum dripping onto the floor. “Take me, in your mouth.”
She opens her mouth and moans as his cock slides into her throat, hitting her gag reflex.
“don't. Stop. Please. I.. need.. more.”
He pushes his full length in. Thrusting into her mouth.
Their groans and moans fill the room.
She circles his tip with her tongue.
“Oh god, baby bird.”
She smirks and takes him, fully.
Gulping and slapping fill the room.
“Baby bird.” He moans as he releases himself inside of her mouth.
She swallows.
“Fuck, you're such a good girl.”
She looks up at him with pleading eyes.
“Baby bird..”
He caresses her cheek and crouches down.
“You were such a good girl for me baby bird.”
She subconsciously leans into his touch.
He smiles.
“I just kidnapped you. And I already think I'm in love with you.”
She smiles. She doesn't care that he kidnapped her or that they just met. She loves him.
“I think I love you too.”
He, abruptly, stands up and leaves the room.
She doesn't even know the name to call out to him by.
“Where are you going?!”
Nothing.
Loud shouts come from down the hallway.
“You were meant to interrogate her!”
“You listen to me. I'm your boss. Don't shout at me.”
Loud footsteps can be heard walking down the hallway, towards the room.
A stranger walks into the room.
“The *boss* wants me to escort you to his office.”
The stranger walks over and unties you.
He says nothing, just walks out of the room.
“Slow down!”
She runs after him as he opens the door to the office.
She walks through the threshold.
“Why am I here?”
“I just wanted you with me while I work, baby bird.”
His eyes crinkle as he smiles.
“Why?”
“Because I like you ,baby bird.”
He pats his knee, gesturing for her to sit.
She nervously walks over to him, and sits on his knee.
His hand snakes around her waist and pulls her closer.
“You see, baby bird, I believe that we have a connection. One that no one else could ever understand. So I'm going to protect you with my life. Baby bird, you are the most beautiful, most intelligent, most valuable person to me  and I will never let you go. Not for one second. You understand?”
“Yes sir. I understand.”
“Please, baby bird, don't call me sir. Call me by my name, call me Aaron.”
“Yes s- I mean Aaron.”
“Good girl.”
Him saying this makes her knees weak. She loves him. She craves him. She crawls after every word he says. She would beg for him to hold her. And if he kissed her, she'd cry out. She'd call his name over and over until he responded. Even if he just said yes. But, as many do, she tries to play it off.
“What work are you doing?”
“Nothing you need to worry about, love.”
Love? Love?! Why was he calling her Love?!? What does it mean?! Does he actually love her!??! Does he crave her as much as she craves him?!?!
“Love?”
“Yes?”
“Why- why did you call me love?”
“..”
Why isn't he responding?
He places his free hand on her thigh and caresses it.
“because, even though we just met, I feel like I want to marry you, like I want to let the whole world know that you are mine. You got that princess? Your mine.”
Oh god. That was all it took for her to give in. She kisses him but quickly pulls away, surprised at her own actions.
“S- sorry.”
He looks at her with pure affection and love.
“Don't be sorry, love. I liked it.”
He smirks and looks at her blushing face.
“Baby bird..”
She looks at him and he kisses her with a burning, fiery passion.
She's stunned, she can't move, what does she do?
She kisses him back, matching his rhythm.
“I love you, baby bird”
“Mm, I love you too”
“Say it.”
“Say what?”
“Baby bird, you know the word.”
“Daddy?”
“God yes.”
He moans into her mouth as he kisses her.
“Say it again.”
“Daddy.”
“Mm, baby bird, I love it when you call me that. You are the only one that will ever say that to me. If someone even so much as touches you, don't expect them to see you again.”
“Why not? After all, I don't even know who you are, all I know is that your name is Aaron.”
He sighs and pulls away.
“Baby bird, I want nothing more than to tell you everything about me, about my life but… it would put you in danger if anyone even knew that I had you here, I don't want to increase the chances of losing you.”
“Aaron-”
“Please, I love you, baby bird.”
She blushes as she looks into his eyes.
“Why? How?”
He looks into her eyes searching for an answer and just hoping she'll say it back to him. He's obsessed with her, he can't get enough of looking into those ocean blue eyes and feeling her silky smooth skin under his fingertips.
“Princess, I will always love you. I have always loved you. I love your flaws and your perfections. I love the way you blush and stutter as I look into your eyes. I love how you always know what to say to make me happy. I don't care that we just met, I really do love you.”
"Do you.. love me too?" Aaron asked quietly, looking down at her lips and blushing himself.