*sigh* you are such a devil kid...

*he gently put the kid in a comfortable position in his arms and he cover the kid with a nice blanket...*

*yoongi curls up on his embrace and nuzzling her face on his chest*

*taehyung look down at the small body next to him...as the kid keep nuzzled her face on his chest..*

*sigh* you are such a nice little devil...

*after that, he start to fall sleep now with the kid next to him in a comfortable position...*

[[[Next day]]]

*taehyung was on meeting and he was explaining a presentation when he suddenly got a call*

Is this Kim taehyung? *the man says from phone*

*taehyung look confused...*

Yes, it's me...who is this?...

I'm mr Lee the principal of xxx school I think kim yoongi is your wife right? *Mr.lee says*

...oh...I see...yes she's my wife something happened?

*taethyung seem to realize what this call was for now...*

Yoongi had fought with someone and broke his nose please come here *Mr.lee says*

*taehyung sigh and a little bit angry now...*

Ok...ok... I will be there...I'm sorry for now...

*he cut the call and he turn off his phone and put away...*

*he looks at the employees here and apologize them that he couldn't the presentation as he left to yoongis school angrily*

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

*yoongi was sitting outside principles room and swinging her legs like a lost kid and waiting for taehyung to arrive here*

*taehyung come to the door in a rush as he see yoongs sit down and swinging her legs...as he walk to the kid...*

What the heck have you done now?...

*he say this in a angry tone that is very rare to hear to her...*

I didn't do anything I just did what I really need to do for long time *yoongi scoffed and looks away*

No!...you tell me right here and now, kid!

*taehyung say this in a deadly serious tone...*

Mr. Principle will explain to you *yoongi says and pushed taehyung inside principle office* he's here sir *yoongi said to principle*

*taehyung is pushed inside to the office with yoongs and the he looks at the Mr. Principle...as he sighs ...*

Hello, Mr. Principle...please don't tell me that Yoongs broke someone's nose again on purpose?...

Well Mr.kim have seat please *principle says*

*taehyung takes a seat and he waits for whatever the Mr. Principle have to say to him next...*

Well yoongi had been gone on trouble a lot we gave her many chances but today she crossed the line and broke this boys nose *the principal says and pointed at the boy as yoongi sticks her tongue out of the boy*

*taehyung just look at Yoongs now while still sit on the chair...*

Why Yoongs?....why?..

*he ask this in a worried-yet-slightly angry voice*

And I beg you please do something about her if she continues like this we will kick her out of this school *the principal says and looks at taehyung*

*taehyung then look at the Mr. Principle...*

Fine...if it is that serious then I can handle this by my self...*he says and give yoongi a death glare*

*he says and give yoongi a death glare*

Tbc
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.