Beomgyu bangs the door with his fist, earning a faint yelp from the other side. He then calms himself down and leans his forehead against the door, taking a deep breath in.

"Taehyun, I don't know what's up, but please just give me five minutes or so-"
"Are you deaf?? I don't want to talk!! Leave!!" Taehyun shouts in a rude and harsh tone.
"Fine!!" Beomgyu snaps back.

"If that's how you're playing at. I won't fucking leave and you're gonna listen."
"Hyung..."
"Was your illness the reason??" Beomgyu blurts out, astounding the younger.

"That you don't and won't be with me??" Beomgyu asks and Taehyun laughs dryly with a tint of hesitance in his tone.
"Huhhh?? W-Wasn't I straightforward enough?? I don't like you hyung!! Can't you understand??" Taehyun remarks.
"Then why did you stutter? Why does your voice sounds like you're in pain??"

And suddenly it falls silent. Beomgyu traces his fingers against the door, awaiting for an answer.
"Taehyun??-"
"I-I...just can't..." Taehyun cuts the older off.

Taehyun's voice appeared shaky and Beomgyu feels his heart clench from the heart breaking sounds that rolled off the younger's tongue.
"You kissed me back." Beomgyu says.

"I-"
"If you didn't like me, then you wouldn't have kissed me back!! You should've pushed me away-"
"I'm scared okay??!" Taehyun exclaims.
"It's better this way!! I don't want you to get hurt..."
Beomgyu's eyes widen at Taehyun's statement.
'He doesn't want me to get hurt?'
"Taehyun..."

"Leave hyung, please..."
Beomgyu shakes his head and releases his grip from the door knob. He then slumps onto the ground, his back leaning against the door.

"Until you let me in, I won't leave. Not now, not anytime. I'll sleep here if I have to." Beomgyu declares.
Taehyun balls his knuckles into fists and shakes his head before leaving the door, which Beomgyu could hear from the sound of footsteps becoming more and more distant.

The younger rubs his tears and settles onto his sofa. He lets out a groan in frustration, constantly shaking his head in denial.
'No. Beomgyu-hyung will leave. He's not that crazy to stay out for too long.'
"He'll leave. What he's saying is just a joke."

+×+

A few hours passed.
Taehyun glances over at the wall clock and sees it's almost 8pm. After freshening up, he heads to the kitchen to cook something simple for him to eat.

He places a plastic bag containing his medicine on the dining table before he starts cooking. He's got to cook something heavy nowadays, especially since he's got a shit ton of pills to swallow.

What a torture. He used to always watch his dad down these pills, to think it's his turn? Well...
Let's just drop it for now.

In the midst of cooking, Taehyun's phone rings and he grabs his phone from the side, pulling it up to his face to see Soobin's contact name appearing.

Soobin-hyung ❤️

'Gosh, I should remove the darn heart.'
Taehyun turns the stove off and picks up the call.
"Hello?" Taehyun says.

"Oh, Taehyun? Is Beomgyu with you right now? He's been missing from the morning." Soobin says.
"Hmm? He's not home?"
"No..."

'Wait a damn minute, did that dick head really...?'
"Sorry, hyung. I'll call you back." Taehyun says before ending the call.

Taehyun rushes towards his front door and flaunts it open to find the familiar face of a certain brunette sleeping out in the cold, with his back leaning against the wall and his head nodding off.