"Y-you r-really have a way with words don't you?" Furina found herself gripping one of the dresses slightly embarrassed.

"Not really. I just say what comes to my mind naturally. Most of the time that is." F/N looked around the area before his gaze focused back on Furina.

"I see." Furina calmed herself as she looked over at him. "Do you have any recommendations on what I should get?"

"Eh? You want my input?" F/N raised a brow as he got a curt nod. "Hmm. White looks like a fitting color for you. I can also see blue fitting you as well. Maybe black too..." He answered after thinking through it and imagining the different colors on the girl.

"Those are some good colors." Furina looked back at the dresses as she glossed over to the blue dress and stared at it. Picking it up she then moved it to herself as if she were wearing it. She then grabbed the white one and swapped to see which color she would like better. "Hmm~ There's no budget like always, correct?"

"Don't go crazy now. Don't buy more than you need." F/N felt his eye twitch. "I expect you to treat me well then on a shopping spree when we're back then." If she's gonna drain his wallet he'll drain her wallet as well. Kidding! He's not really one to spend money a lot. Unless it's for a shiny new SSR!

"I see~" Furina huffed. "I'll hold you to that then!" She can always ask Neuvillette for more money if she runs out! For now, time to go on a spending spree.

'I feel like I made a mistake here...' F/N thought to himself as he saw Furina's gleeful expression as he sweat dropped.

-~-

'I totally did make a mistake...' He thought as he looked at the numerous bags that he carried. He had Furina's bags with him as Furina was busy at the moment. Alongside her bags were his own since he had also bought some clothes. The heat is no joke, especially in the desert of Sumeru. He needed to cool off so he bought some shorts and shirts to wear.

'Then again, I can also use hydro and cryo to cool off.' He hummed as he looked in front of him.

Furina got stopped by a photographer while they were walking around the mall. This always happens. Photographers seem to like Furina's style and always ask if they can take photos and get her to pose.

Furina doesn't seem to mind the attention and she had a few conversations with people. He watched as the photographer went ham with the photos, the sound of her camera flashing and numerous clicks was all that he could focus on whereas Furina was quite prideful of herself.

'I wouldn't be surprised if she finds herself in a magazine in the future. The way photographers stop by for her, she could make a good career as a model here.' Talk about a career change. From former archon to a celebrity model!

He could only let out an amused exhale at his thoughts. It's great to see someone in general be happy, which is why he feels good knowing Furina is having a great time.

"I should plan out our next activity..." He went ahead and turned on his phone. His heart did feel a bit heavy as he looked on with regret at the missed calls and messages that appeared as soon as he turned it on.

Without any signal at Teyvat, he doesn't receive any messages or can browse the Internet. Each time he crosses through worlds there are always new messages and calls that were never read or answered. Seems like everyone hasn't given up trying to get hold of him despite these two years. Of course, the number of notifications is less than in the past, but it's still a lot.