Chapter 2:The concert

Mulai dari awal

But despite their words of reassurance, Taeyang couldn't shake the overwhelming sense of helplessness that threatened to consume him. The stark reality of his inability to walk sent shockwaves of fear rippling through him, his mind racing with questions about the future and what it might hold.

As the weight of his condition bore down upon him, Taeyang found himself clinging to the unwavering support of his bandmates, drawing strength from their presence in the face of his darkest hour. Though the road ahead seemed fraught with uncertainty, he knew that as long as they stood together, they could weather any storm that came their way.

With the love and support of his brothers surrounding him like a protective shield, Taeyang closed his eyes, finding solace in the knowledge that no matter how dire the situation, he was not alone.

As the gravity of Taeyang's condition settled over them like a heavy shroud, the members of BIGBANG gathered together, their expressions a mix of concern and determination. G-Dragon, ever the pragmatic leader, took charge, his voice steady despite the turmoil raging within him.

"We need to get Taeyang the help he needs," he said firmly, his gaze sweeping over his bandmates. "We can't afford to waste any time."

TOP nodded in agreement, his jaw set with resolve. "We should contact the medical team and arrange for immediate assistance," he suggested, his voice clipped with urgency.

Seungri, though visibly shaken by the turn of events, rallied alongside his bandmates, his determination matching theirs. "I'll make the necessary arrangements," he vowed, already reaching for his phone to call for assistance.

As they sprang into action, each member of BIGBANG played their part, united in their commitment to support Taeyang through this challenging time. Though the road ahead was uncertain, they knew that as long as they stood together, they could face whatever obstacles came their way.

With a shared sense of purpose and determination, the members of BIGBANG set their sights on the task ahead, ready to do whatever it took to ensure Taeyang received the care and support he needed. And as they worked together to navigate this new reality, they drew strength from the unbreakable bond of friendship and brotherhood that defined them as a group.

As they waited for medical assistance to arrive, an air of tension hung heavy in the room, each passing moment feeling like an eternity. Taeyang's bandmates hovered anxiously by his side, their expressions a mix of worry and determination.

G-Dragon paced restlessly, his mind racing with a million thoughts and fears. "I can't believe this is happening," he muttered under his breath, his voice filled with disbelief.

TOP, ever the pillar of strength, remained by Taeyang's bedside, his presence a silent reassurance amidst the chaos. "We'll get through this," he said firmly, his voice a steady anchor in the storm.

Seungri, though visibly shaken, refused to let fear paralyze him. "We have to stay strong for Taeyang hyung," he insisted, his voice tinged with determination.

As they waited for help to arrive, the members of BIGBANG found solace in each other's presence, drawing strength from their shared bond of brotherhood. Though the road ahead would undoubtedly be difficult, they knew that as long as they stood together, they could face whatever challenges came their way.

And as they waited for the help they so desperately needed, the members of BIGBANG clung to hope, determined to see Taeyang through this crisis with courage and resilience. For in the face of adversity, they knew that their bond was stronger than any obstacle they might encounter.

Realizing the urgency of the situation and the immediate need to assist Taeyang, G-Dragon swiftly made the decision. "We need to get a wheelchair," he declared, his voice cutting through the tension in the room.