BeefLeaf-You Dont Have To Suffer Alone Anymore

Inspired by Book 4

This was requested by @luvmileapo

He Xuan

"Do you still plan on going forward with your plan"? Hua Cheng asked. He came over to the Nether Water Manor shortly after returning from having been with Xie Lian. "What kind of question is that? Of course I am, those two need to pay for what they've done to me. You of all people should know how important it is to get revenge on the people who wronged you".

"I do. I understand completely why you need to do this just leave his highness out of it". "Don't worry, I don't plan on laying a hand on your precious gege just make sure he stays out of the way". He nodded. "You have my word".

I turned to the four urns that were on the altar behind us and bowed. "Mother, father, He Ai my sweet sister, Le Wa my beloved, your deaths will soon be avenged, I promise".

Shi Qingxuan

"Good morning Your Highness". I said closing my fan with a snap as I made my way through the front door of Puqi shrine. "Hello lady wind master, what do I owe the pleasure"? He smiled. "Can't I just stop by every now and then to see my best friend"? I asked smiling.

"My apologies but I thought Ming Yi was your best friend". "He is, he is but your my second best friend, and I wanted to see you". "Well then, I'm grateful lady wind master found time in her busy schedule to come and visit me". He smiled with his hands together.

I hit him playfully on the head with my fan. "Don't act as if I don't spend most of my time with you like I do Ming Yi". I smiled. He chuckled. "Yes, San Long has been very jealous because of that". "Good, I'm doing my job as your best friend right then".

"Yes, you are". "Speaking of, how are things with you and Hua Cheng"? His smile got bigger as his eyes lit up. "Fantastic! He treats me so well Qinxuan. He's attentive to my every need and is always going above and beyond to make sure I'm safe and happy. I'm grateful I met him when I did.

I'm not lonely anymore. My world isn't as dark and depressing nor does he look or think of me as the disgraceful prince who destroyed his home and is lucky the heavenly emperor took pity on him so many times. He just sees me as Xie Lian, his Xie Lian".

I looked at him shocked. "Who thinks of you like that? Tell me so I can send them flying with a hurricane that'll leave them dizzy for weeks". He smiled sadly. "Everyone, especially Feng Xin and Mu Qing". I hugged him immediately. "Not me, I never once thought of you like that and I never will. You will always remain my best friend".

Not many people know this but ever since his highness and Hua Cheng reunited in Ghost City they've been in a relationship with each other. I don't know how or if Hua Cheng has told anyone probably not but I'm the only one His Highness has entrusted with this information.

At first, I wasn't sure of what it was I should do but after seeing the two of them together I swore never to tell a soul. Xie Lian doesn't have that many things in his life that makes him truly happy the least I could do is let him have this.

He's lucky, not everyone is able to be with the person they love most in this world

"Why the sudden interest though". "I well I uh, you see-". I looked to the side blushing while twiddling my fingers. "Is there someone Lady wind master fancies"? I nodded. "I it's Ming Yi". "I think I understand. Does Shi Wudu not know"? I shook my head.