{2}-Ex's and Messes

Sky is at the top

"Being a pediatrician is 1 of the most important fields of doctors. You are forced to take care of other peoples children and make sure they are well. And I know this class has nothing to do with doctors because you are studying to be Lawyers but lets just say...blah blah blah." This class couldn't get anymore boring. The only good part about is the professor. He's so cute.

I glance at Dustin and smile as I watch him take down his notes. His beautiful golden hair falls in his face as he sticks his tongue out. I love when he does that because it makes his eyes more irresistible. I don't even know how but Dustin is more perfect than Athena the goddess and she was my idol. Dustin caught me staring and looked at me, chuckling. He puts his hand on my thigh. Rather close to my core. He leans down and pecks me on the lips and I melt in my seat.

When I readjust my positioning in this seat I feel something wet. Did I just pee on myself? Oh my god I think I just peed. "Um, Profesor Styles we have a problem." I said in a panic.

"Wait, Omg. You just started your period in the middle of class. Eww that so gross." The most annoying and rude female dog Aaliyah announced to the entire class.

"What, no I'm not pregnant. I would know if I was." I said in confusion. Not even 5 minutes passed when people from the ambulance came running into the room and put me on the stretcher. I looked around in scarce. My entire class, all 146 students we're crowded around me as these so called doctors attached me to all of these cords and wires. The only person I wanted to see was Dustin but he was no where to be seen.

"Ma'am I need you to relax and breath in and out slowly. Now I'm going to ask you a few questions and I need you to be as accurate as possible." The medic said. I nod inhaling and exhaling at an unsteady pace. "Alright, I need your parents phone numbers."

"My...parents...are...dead...!"I stated with a twisted face because of the pain in my heart and my situation of 'pregnancy'.

"okay then I need the closest family member."

"My entire family lives in London, you nosy potato head," I laughed because I felt the meds reacting in my body. It made me seem like I was drunk.

"O-okay I need you to calm down. Do you live with anybody?"

"Yes"

"Do you know their phone number"

I giggled because some medicine they gave me made me drowsy, " of course I do silly billy, it's 410-846-3962"

In that 20 minutes I wanted to fall asleep but the meds they gave me force me to stay awake for the first hour. The thing is, it's 5:45 in the afternoon and I need Jade. She usually doesn't leave work until 11:15 at night. And Lilly's at home alone.

Seconds later I hear the medic having a conversation with Jade. "Hello, yes do you know Skyler Maddison Anderson. You do? Okay. Yes my name is Louis Tomlinson. Yes she's fine she's just going into labor. Yes she is pregnant. You didn't know? Oh, she didn't know. Okay thank you. Okay I'll see you in 20 minutes. Okay. Mmmhmmm. Okay bye."

"So you didn't know you were pregnant?" Louis spoke in shock.

"No I didn't. And neither did anybody else. And I don't know how that's possible." I screamed the last part because I felt a sharp pain around my appendix.

"Julie what time is it" Louis shouted to the girl driving.

"5:58"

"Okay, I need you to tell me when you feel that pain that you just felt ok," I nodded. And soon the doors of the ambulance opened and I was taken into the ER. Doctors and Nurses shouting across the ground floor of the hospital. I hear them saying a bunch of codes corresponding to me as they push me to a room.