╰┈➤ 𝗺. 𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗸𝗹𝗲𝘆

Start from the beginning

༊*·˚the night we met, lord huron

༊*·˚i remember everything, zach bryan feat. kacey musgraves 

༊*·˚ teardrops on my guitar, taylor swift 

༊*·˚save a horse, big & rich 

༊*·˚ stick season, noah kahan

༊*·˚ white horse, taylor swift

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓌𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝓉 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈

╰┈➤ 𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓉𝓎

༊*·˚ 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲: dallas, texas

༊*·˚ 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗻: dallas texas

༊*·˚ 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻: english

༊*·˚ 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: heterosexual 

༊*·˚ 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀: taken 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐕

╰┈➤ 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎

༊*·˚ 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆:

╰┈➤ 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭: magnolia is an extremely kindhearted individual, she always values treating the people around her with kindness as she believes that she should treat others the way she wants to be treated. she also knows that she has a big responsibility with young people looking up to her and the influence that she has on the children in her small town. she wants them to treat people with the respect and kindness that everyone should.

╰┈➤ 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓯𝓾𝓵: magnolia puts a lot of thought into her actions, when it is with people she cares about she is always thinking about different ways that she can show them how grateful she is to have them by her side and how much she loves them. she also is extremely thoughtful when it comes to gift giving, while she may not buy the most expensive gifts she always puts the most thought into presents for the people that she cares about. 

╰┈➤ 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰: magnolia works very hard when it comes to her job as a ranch hand. she always wants to be producing her personal best when it comes to her job since she will be taking over fully when her father can't. though while she is very hardworking she sometimes neglects her personal needs and what she believes she currently needs at the moment when she is wanting to improve herself or just get a task in the moment. 

╰┈➤ 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰: magnolia is very comfortable in her own skin and is not afraid to show her true colours. it is obvious through the way she carries herself, the way she speaks and interacts with others. magnolia knows she is able to achieve amazing things and she is not afraid to go after what she wants and achieve the goals that she has set up for herself to survive. magnolia is extremely determined to get what she wants and is always looking to improve herself.

༊*·˚ 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀:
╰┈➤ headstrong
╰┈➤ hard working
╰┈➤ thoughtful 

༊*·˚ 𝗻𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀
╰┈➤ neglects her own personal needs
╰┈➤ insecure
╰┈➤ a bit of a temper