Editors Notes

Sorry the cover sucks, I just didn't know what to put. This is gonna be slow burn prolly and I don't update a lot so sorry. Kinda been in a writing slump, so if anyone has read my other stuff and u see me posting this new story I'm sorry lol.

This will be a female reader, mainly cause a girl and I like to self project my insecurities onto the characters I write (sorry I'm a bitch)

Now some of the way I write his might be mischaracterized because at the time of writing this be literally isn't out yet and has like two lines lmao, but I really enjoy the concept of his character so I decided to go ahead and write. If there are really big inconsistencies with his character, I will go back and change it unless it affects the plot. Yes, this story has an actual overarching plot to it and won't just follow the main story line of hsr. I've wanted to dabble in writing my own plots instead of just inserting a character into an already existing story. So can either think of this as an alternative universe from the main game, or maybe like before/ after the game starts, I don't really care.

I also created a kit for the MC if she was playable. While she doesn't follow a path at the start of the story, later on there will be a change that allows her to gain the power of abundance (but I'm not spoiling) anyways, here's her kit in case people want to read, if not head into the main story.

[Name] [Lastname], Lighting Abundance

Basic Attack; Lauch: Deals lighting damage equal to 50% of damage.

Skill; Force of Thrust: Increases damage dealt for all allies by a total of 10% of [Name]'s max hp lasting for 3 turns and gains one stack of interstellar supernova. At the same time, deploys a passive healing field which heals all allies by 12% of [Name]'s max hp for 1 turn and cleanses all allies of any debuffs during this time period.

Ultimate; Blood Thief: Steals 370% of her max hp from all enemies, and disperses it to all allies evenly. Additionally, she will steal 12% of a single enemies's hp depending on the number of interstellar supernovae stacks obtained. Max 3 interstellar supernova stack.

Talent; Runaway Bride: When [Name] is in your party, allies will gain a 5% damage increase every time their hp fluctuates. This stack caps at 50%.

Ok that's mc's playable kit, if you're a meta nerd like me you can read through it. I don't know if the scaling is good or bad, but you get the gist of it. Anyways, that's all bye