✷ 🎀 𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 𝟐 - 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝟒🎀 ✷

Zacznij od początku

"Woah! Minah is surprisingly taking people's attention!" Kyuhyun started clapping in amazement.

"She has great charm," Jinyoung chuckled.

"Oh? Is that so?"

The maknae of the hosts didn't even need to turn to the side to see and feel Hanhae's teasing glance. Jinyoung just laughed it off, not wanting to fall for his comments.

"Yeah, just like the male contestants mentioned, Minah is very interesting and quirky."

"And if you remember, she was also chosen by two guys during the first day, Wonik and Habin," Jinkyung pointed out, "so clearly she has something special that keeps attracting people."

"Including me," Da-hee joked, "she's just really cute!"

"I'm personally really happy though," she smiled, "that cutscene left us on a cliffhanger, but I was really hoping that the person that had approached her would be Jinseok!"

"Yes, me too!" Jinkyung nodded excitedly, "I think they make such a cute pair! I can't wait to see more of them together."

"I wonder if she still thinks of Wonik though. They made a good couple too," Hanhae commented.

"Oh man, I just remembered that he is stuck on the other island," Jinyoung said.

"He definitely is missing her, he is so quiet when she's not around."

"Do you want to go on a walk with me?"

"Eh?" Minah was surprised by the sudden request from the buff man. The intercom had literally just finished its announcement when he came up to her.

"A-ah, yes of course."

Jinseok chuckled lightly when he was greeted by her lovely rose tinted cheeks.

He silently extended his arm towards her to help her stand, making sure that she wouldn't trip on any rocks.

"Gyuri, would you like to go on a walk too?"

As Jinseok led Minah away, they could faintly hear Minwoo talking to Gyuri while Minkyu asked Hyeseon on a walk as well.

"Everyone here is so... bold," Minah mumbled.