Wild Will Jay

You were sitting at home with your boyfriend Will Jay. Your phone rang and you decided to answer it. Will got tired and went to bed. "So y/n how is Will in bed?" Your friend asked you. "He's average, he's not bad but he's not great." You said. You heard laughter from the other line.

"He's small isn't he?" She asked "no he's actually really big. But he's just not rough enough. Don't get me wrong I love when he's gentle and passionate, but sometimes I just want a good pounding." You admitted.

"Wow y/n , so he doesn't like make you weak or anything?" She asked again. "There are those times, but most of the time he doesn't. It's pleasure for me but I don't climax most of the time. But he on the other hand he enjoys it and as long as he's happy I'm happy." You said.

"Y/n that's not fair. If he is gonna cum, you need to cum too. That's just how it works. Sex is a team effort." She said. "I know but I don't want to ask him. It's fine how he does it." You said. "Y/n it's not okay if you're not feeling the same amount of pleasure that he's feeling." She said. "Yeah you're right, but how do I ask him to be rougher in bed?" You asked.

"Fake moans and orgasms. Scream his name, it only encourages him to go harder and faster." She explained. "And what if it doesn't work?" You asked. "Then I guess you'll have to break up with him."she said. You laughed. "Okay, talk to you later. I think I just heard Will wake up from his nap." You said. "Okay bye love! Have fun and don't forget, sex is a team effort!" She said right before I hung up.

I got up from the couch and went to go check on Will. He wasn't on the bed so I walked into the room and as soon as I walked through the door I was being pushed up against the wall. "What the?" These words escaped from your mouth. "I heard everything that you said." Will said with hurt in his eyes.

You were speechless. "Why didn't you let me know?" He said. "Will, it's ok-" "I would've fucked you so hard if only I knew that you wanted it rough." He said interrupting you. A smirk was then planted upon his face. "Oh really?" You said raising an eyebrow. "Yep I sure would've" he said leaning in closer to you.

You could feel the bulge in his pants. It was growing each and every minute. He pulled you in for an intense makeout session. He swiped his tongue across your bottom lip asking for entrance. You denied and he ended up biting your lip. Causing you to gasp and he immediately slipped his tongue in. Your tongues danced together while he started to play with your breasts through your shirt. Causing you to moan.

Your hand started to rub against his member. His small grunts were so sexy and turning you on more and more. He took off each article of clothing until you were left in your bra and underwear. You started to strip him of his clothing not being able to wait anymore. He unclasped your bra and slid off your underwear. You took his boxers off. You couldn't keep your eyes off of his abs.

He then threw you onto the bed and got on top of you. He started to leave love bites all over your body. He sucked on your neck and then your collar bone. Then he found your sweet spot and sucked really hard making sure to leave a mark. "Ugh Will baby" you moaned. "Baby you're so sexy" he replied.

Then he started to nibble on your breasts sucking and pulling on them. Only making you want him more. Soon enough you felt two fingers above your entrance. He rubbed your clit. "Mmm fuck, don't tease me baby" you moaned. He then stuck in two fingers and started to pump in and out. He curled his fingers up and began to finger you faster. "Oh shit baby that feels so good." You arched your back about to climax and then he pulled out.

"Not yet babe, I need to be in you when you cum" he said. He smirked and flipped you two over. You decided to tease him. You made it look like you were gonna give him head but instead you went to his perfectly defined abs. You licked the outline of them all. "Y/n why are you such a tease?!" He moaned while pulling on your hair. You took his member in your hands and started to play with it. "Uggh y/n" he moaned.

You went down and started to bob your head up and down. Using your hands to help because he was huge. You hollowed your cheeks and started to hum. He grabbed a hold on your head and started to pull it back and forth. Will threw his head back and his member twitched. You took him out of your mouth and laid back on top of will.

"So are you gonna fuck me good? Or do I have to leave you?" You asked him seductively. "Oh trust me baby, after what you just did, you're gonna get a hard pounding. You tease too much" he said. He flipped you two over and lined himself up. He entered you and he started to thrust fast not giving you time to adjust. "Shit baby." You moaned. His member was continuously rubbing against your clit.

"Will fa-faster" you stuttered out of breathe. Following your command he went faster. You arched your back letting him hit your g-spot. "Ahh shit baby" you moaned. "Mhmm baby you feel so good" he said. You moved your hips so that they were in sync with his thrusts. "Baby you have no idea what you do to me." He said.

He started to thrust harder hitting your g-spot each time making it Harder for you not to cum. "Shit baby don't stop." You moaned. He continued to thrust hard and fast entering you deeper each time.

He rubbed your clit in vicious circles while he pounded into you. You felt like you were about to explode. "Mmhmm baby yes keep doing that" you moaned like a porn star. He pulled out and then went down to eat you out. "fuck" you moaned. "Mmmhmm baby you taste so good" he said. He bit your clit and tongue fucked you. "Baby you're so good at this Shit " you said pulling on his hair.
You arched your back ready to release. He stopped. "No baby, I need to be in you" he said

He then thrusted back into you and went at an unbelievable pace. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck" you moaned. "Baby you feel so fucking good" will said throwing his head back. He pinned down your hips and went harder and faster "Ahhhh shit. Ohh yes baby just like that." You moaned. "Baby your moans are so sexy" he said. He thrusts started to get sloppy.

He only went faster from then on. You started to feel a knot in your stomach and your walls were closing. "Shit b-baby i-I'm gonna cum" you stuttered. "Go ahead baby, I'm cumming too." He said. You released and a couple thrusts later Will released. "Ahh shit yes" He moaned.

He just lay on top of you. Still inside of you. He slowly pulled out. "How was that for rough?" He smirked. I laughed. "If you can do that every time well shit you're a sex God. But I do like the gentle and passionate side of you too." You said.

"I love you y/n" he said right before he kissed you. "I love you too Will" that night you two lay in your bed naked and cuddled until the next morning.

-----------------------
Send to any Will Jay girl