Arrival

A massive bang sounds , my body jumps with adrenaline . My eyes shoot open . "Where am i" I say with panic in my voice .suddenly , i hear an odd alarm sound above me , a door of some sort that is laying flat on top of this cage I'm in opens .

I squint my eyes as i look up , the sun shining on me making it hard for me to see . It takes me a moment for my eyes to adjust to the lighting . All of a sudden , a boy jumps down . "It's a girl" i look at the boy with these odd shapes eyebrows and his blonde gingery hair as he puts his hand out , I flinch deciding whether or not the trust him .

Coming from above me , are these voices  whispering (obviously I can't hear what they are saying but it sounded like they were saying something along the lines of : "A girl?" "She won't last long" and a voice shouting "is she hot?!!"

"Day 1 greenie" the odd boy with the eyebrows says . "Leave of Gally" a British accent says from up above . As he jumps down to look at me , he holds out one of his veiny, pale hands and i immediately feel this weird sensation throughout my entire body ; I grab his hand .

As i get pulled out of the box , i feel this cool breeze against my delicate skin . My eyes are shut for a moment before I take a deep breath and look at the surroundings around me.

Infront of me is a large grey wall with vines hanging down . I spin around seeing that these walls are trapping me in . My heart drops as I wonder what this place is . I see one of the walls with some sort of split in the wall ; Like some sort of door . As I start pushing my way through the crowds of boys that are still staring at me , i start making my way up to the wall .

A hand grabs my arm and stops me , I turn around to see that British boy staring at me . I ignore and try break out of it but his grip is too strong . "Hold on love, it will all be explained"