A hunt for Mimic

Depuis le début

Y/N: MOVE!

Lanolin: Silver is one thing but you, me and Whisper ARE SOLDIERS, CONTROL YOURSELF! If you two need to talk about it, then we do it as a TEAM!

Y/N: You can't stop me.

Suddenly Whisper trips Lanolin engaging in a struggle with her.

Whisper: I won't. Let it. Happen. Again!

Lanolin kicks Whisper off her and stands up.

Y/N's fist connected with Lanolin's face in a moment of heated anger and frustration. The impact sent Lanolin stumbling back, her hand instinctively reaching up to touch the spot where Y/N's blow landed. Shock crossed her features as she looked back at Y/N, their eyes still blazing with intensity as they stood tall, unyielding in their determination. Whisper's intervention only served to further escalate the tension between the two, with Lanolin's expression now hurt.

The atmosphere crackled with pent-up emotions as Y/N, Whisper, and Lanolin stood in a tense standoff, their conflicting feelings and loyalties pulling them in different directions. The moment hung heavy in the air, the sounds of their breathing the only noise in the quiet moment of turmoil.

Lanolin took a step back, her hand still lingering on her cheek where Y/N's blow had landed. Her eyes flickered between Y/N and Whisper, a mixture of anger and hurt evident in her gaze. Silver sees Duo attempting to escape into the crowd. 

Silver: Hey! GET BACK HERE!

Silver chases Duo until he corners him near an outside cafe.

Silver: Though you could sneak away. Huh? 

Duo: I-I don't know what you think I did but I promise I didn't...

Silvers hand's glow with telekinetic aura raising all the tables and chairs around Duo.

Silver: If you did nothing wrong why run? You're not going anywhere. Why don't you take a SEAT...

Silver scoops Duo in a chair and lifts it in the air. 

Silver: ... and tell everyone else what you did in Green Hill?

As Y/N and Lanolin engaged in a struggle, the tension between them reached a breaking point.  Her foot connected with Y/N's groin in a swift motion, hoping to gain the upper hand in their struggle.

Y/N, however, remained stoic in the face of Lanolin's attack. The kick connected with their protected anatomy, but their expression remained unchanged, a mix of defiance and determination reflecting in their eyes. The blow seemed to have little effect on them as they stood their ground, unwavering in their resolve.

Lanolin faltered, surprise crossing her features as she realized her attack had not achieved the desired outcome. The moment hung heavy between them, the tension palpable as they stared each other down, each grappling with their own conflicting emotions and loyalties.

Y/N: I WON'T LET HIM HURT ANYONE ELSE! MOVE OR BE MOVED!

Silver: ITS OVER MIMIC!

Duo smiles having a plan. He jumps off the really high chair.

Duo: AHH! Please NO! Don't hurt me!

Everyone watches, Y/N and Lanolin's struggles halt as Duo hits the ground with a hard thud. 

Silver: ...Wait... no...

Guy: Wait what did he do to that guy? Did anyone see?

Girl: He looks really hurt...

Jewl and Tangle come overhearing the commotion.

Jewel: Stay calm, make some space, and... Somebody call a MEDIC!