ii , ❝why are you so mean?❜❜

Start from the beginning

"don't worry about it, oh- ethan! where's that book. it was due 2 months ago," mrs. iglesias spoke causing him to drop his head. she crossed her arms as he began to speak up-- "see i ain' even know i checked out a book," he scratched his head stretching. 

julianna played with her ponytail, zoning out from what they were talking about, she was grabbed by her arm by notti, eager to get away from the librarian. they walked around until they reached the bench by the junky old waterfountain. 

"oh! i want a cherry coke, and some doritos, and some!-- no." ethan spoke scrolling on his phone. 

𝟓 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

julianna skipped down the hall with her cherry soda and her doritos. ethan rolled his eyes as he slid the money back into his waistband. "you should give me a tour around new york, i wanna see what changed," she suggested. 

"nahh, ion know about that. i-- pleasee," julianna interrupted him with her puppy dog eyes. "ight just shut the fuck up," he gave in. he was anxious to have her in the environment he was in, all the gang bangin shit, the killings, the kidnappings. it was very overwhelming. 

"we have to do it today, after today im gonna have practice and won't be able to do anything from 4-8pm." she stated 

julianna interlocked her arm with his out of instinct eating her chips 2 by 2.

...

after school julianna waited at the door for ethan. he eventually walked out with a huge group of people. "hey, ethan!" she waved, gesturing for him to come here. "nahh he let her call him ethan," this one boy began wheezing causing notti to turn his face up. 

he began to mug julianna. he walked over to her pulling her into a corner. "deadass, don't call me ethan. and why the fuck you callin' niggas? ill talk to you when im ready," he spoke breathing heavily. 

"but i thought you were gonna show me around..?" she muttered holding her other arm in confusion. 

"we'll do it another day. im busy as fuck if you can't see," he spoke pointing at his 'friends'.

"why are you so mean? i haven't done anything to you..." she squinted her eyes at him slightly tilting her head to the side.

"because i don't wanna be seen wit u!" he raised his voice as his arms covered his face. other people looked at them beginning to laugh at the girl standing there in embarrassment. her cheeks flushed a light pink due humiliation.

"oh." she muttered shoving her sweater in her backpack as well as her books. 

"yo wait--" he spoke but she shoved past him, leaving him there looking stupid. 

as she walked down the sidewalk, the girl from earlier "hey, julianna.. is it?" she asked tilting her head a bit. 

"yeah, you?" julianna spoke with a smile as they walked down the sidewalk. 

"keanu, but you can call me keke," she smiled kicking her feet as they walked farther.

"where you from?" keanu asked pulling her curl, letting it go as it curled back up.

"i'm from here but i moved back from Virginia beach." julianna spoke .

"that's so cool, im actually from there so ive bounced around school's there, i stayed in richmond for a while," keanu shrugged about to burst into laughter due to the lie she made up. 

"yeah, you never stayed in Virginia beach. i would've seen you most definently its super small ," julianna realized her lie before she laughed. 

"well, this is me, we should talk more," julianna smiled handing her a small piece of paper with her number on it. 

"for sure, bye juli," keanu waved before heading to her drive way. (keanu is portrayed by malia baker).

𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝

julianna fixed her messy bun and her edges in her school chromebook camera. she loaded her things in her bag, she met with keanu outside the classroom as they interlocked their arms. "soo, you think any boys here are cutee?" keanu asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"noo, im not really looking for a relationship," she shrugged 

"how about you?" julianna asked

"same,-- oooh hello lightskin boy," she responded looking him up and down with her index finger nail in between her teeth. 

"keanu broo," she began wheezing as she looked up at the boy, next to ethan

"who even is that?" julianna asked as she picked at her white crop top. 

"that's dot or sum ion know but he is so finee," she muttered smirking at him. 

"mimi! meet my friend, julianna. julianna this is my best firend mimi," keanu introduced the two as they gave eachother a short hug. 

"hi, mimi. nice to meet you," julianna beamed.

"nice to meet you too, aren't you notti's girl?" mimi asked causing notti to whip his head towards them, this nigga had super hearing, as they were about 40ft away from eachother. him and his little "clan" or whatever you wanna call it began walking over. 

"who called my name?" notti spoke staring into julianna's eyes. "it wasn't us," mimi assured him.

"nah it was, what was y'all talking about?" he asked staring into julianna's eyes once more. she cleared her throat and began to look away as his eyes roamed all over her face; she couldn't lie and say that didn't make her fold a bit but they weren't on speaking terms.

"now y'all don't wanna answer. pull your skirt down julianna," notti gestured before looking away from her. "shut up," she rolled her eyes tightening her backpack straps. "see you always- mmtch, im headin' out," notti hiked his pants up a bit before walking away.

julianna rolled her eyes once more as she headed to her next class with her new somewhat 'friends'.

she sat her stuff on the table that she shared with that 'tyler' kid. notti walked in the classroom giving tyler a look that meant, 'come over her now'. tyler walked over to him as they began to talk. 

she tied her hair into a ponytail as she put on her science goggles. they began to talk and all she heard was "i'd never be friends with her weird ass," causing heads to whip around towards him. julianna began packing her stuff up again, leaving but not before she turned around flashing both her middle fingers at him.

dd began walking over to where Julianna and her friends were sitting at. "yo, y'all wanna go to the movies wit us later?" he asked twisting his hair. 

"who's all going?" julianna felt kinda skeptical. 

"me, ddot, notti -no." julianna interrupted him

"it's not just him ma heart, it's pretty much the whole grade." dd shrugged 

"mm, ok," she nodded 

-------

thoughtss?