chapter 4

There's now 2 weeks till Kiana leaves and she's currently sick, her parents are away on a trip, and her sister Kiara is away at a sleepover. So she's in her bed with tissue in her nose, dayquil in her system, and a cold rag on her forehead with her bonnet on . She's watching the Chi and scrolling on her phone. She calls Jason but he didn't answer which was kinda of normal he's probably just working out. Ten minutes later Jason called back, she picked her phone up and seen the contact name "handsome 🩷" and answered right away.

"my fault mami i was in the gym whats up ?" he said.

"it's okay" she said hearing the sick in her voice

"baby you good you sound sick" he said with concern.

the thing about jason is he's always been caring, he's always been a sweetheart. he's the type of person you talk to when your down not when you're up.

" i am sick that's why i called you can you come over ? i'm home alone right now" she said with a sneeze after.

"bless you, yeah i'm going to shower first then come over"

"okay"

The door was already unlocked so Jason just walked in and went to Kiana's room, he walked in with bags of snacks, medicine and kiana's favorite wingstop.

"aww baby you brought me wingstop". she said sitting up and taking everything out his hands as he walked to the bed. he was going to give her kiss but remembered she was sick, so he just dapped her up.

"you're so annoying" she laughed and opened the wing stop bag. jason got her favorite the hawaiian chicken tenders with a pineapple soda, jason got the mild chicken wings and a hi-c.

Kianas bed is pretty big, she has a king size bed so there's a lot of space for the couple  so jason doesn't get sick too.

"how you feeling pretty ?" he asked her while taking his food out the bag.

"a little better i just took some dayquil." she said dipping her fries in the ranch and eating them, jason shook his head as he sipped his drink.

"can we watch a movie ?" he asked

" yeah here's the remote." she handed him the remote than wiping her fingers off.

two days later

Jason is on his way to Kiana's house, she's no longer sick, so they're going on a little date just to spend time with each other.
Jason is wearing a black graphic tee and black jeans with his air forces.

Kiana is currently at home getting ready, she put on a pair of black jeans, a chrome heart shirt which she had tied into a crop top and put on these black and white off white shoes. she took her bonnet off revealing her freshly done twist

 she took her bonnet off revealing her freshly done twist