Chapter 2- Wrong Surroundings

This isn't the place! I guess I need to try again- WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT NEEDS TO RECHARGE?! Ugh, fine.
Player heard a soft, female voice in his ear, almost like a soft breeze of wind. If only he could open his eyes to see the girl talking to her, but alas his eyes were frozen shut. He tried to open them, but they just wouldn't budge.
"Player?" He heard something say his name as the person shakes his shoulder roughly. Player winced and groan a bit as he sat up. The bright side was he could move again and not be a statue for a period of time.
"Player," The man said again, more calmly than before.
    Player moved his hand to the back of his head, but he jolted when he felt...fur? He opened his eyes slowly to see a pale white lion kneeling to him, shaking his shoulder. Player jolted awake and away from the beast, when the lion shouted, "No! Player, it's me! I'm Captain!"
"Huh?" Grunted Player with his hand still on his head. He then realized what the lion was wearing. He was wearing a buttoned up, white jacket with a grey tie and a Captain's hat.
He slowly lifted his head to Captain about to ask him what happened, when he saw...dart brown stubs as paws? He looked at himself to realize he was a sitting German shepherd who was still wearing his classic red hoodie and beanie.
At this point, he shouldn't have been surprised. Even since he was turned into a toy in that Poppy playtime game, he should have learned not be surprised by anything anymore.
    That's why when saw himself, he just rolled his eyes and tried standing up.
    Surprisingly, it was pretty easy to get up on his paws. He stood like normal human would, and looked around at his surroundings.
It seemed as if they were in a white void, miles of white land to conquer. However, he did think he saw a yellow spot sitting there menacingly.

Ever since Bezel talked to him, he's been very uncomfortable when in white voids. He always felt as if something or someone was watching his every move. Every few minutes or so, he would turn his head to his back, and he would see nothing or no one.
However, when he turned for the umpteenth time, he saw two figures looking at him from a distance. They quickly turned around and looked the other way.
In curiosity, he trotted over there to meet the potential allies.
    Getting closer to them, he could kind of make out what they were. One were a red beanie and looked like a dog based a his tail, while the other looked to be a pale lion with a captain's hat.
Gently, he slowly tapped the brown dog's shoulder, and he jolted. His head turned when he saw his brown eyes.

Player turned his head to see the yellow figure, now revealed to be a golden retriever with abnormal long ears and huge, dilated eyes. The dog put on a friendly smile when it saw his face.
    "Hi," said the golden retriever, his tail slowly wagging. His voice was soft and cute, but energetic and calm at the same time.
    Player quickly looked at Captain, and he just lightly shrugged. Player didn't want to be rude, so he said with a smile cautiously, "H-Hey."
    The yellow dog tilted his head in wonder, "Who are you guys? I've never seen you guys before. The last time I saw a German Shepherd, he was a cop taking me away! Wait, you're not him are you?"
Player stared at him, "...No?"
"Oh! Well then, who are you guys?"
Player grew his smile and motioned to his white feline friend, "This is Captain, and I'm Player! Who are you?"
The dog chuckled, "That's fun names you guys have! I love them! Mine is Chikn Nuggit! Pleasure meeting you!"
    Player tilted his head. He knew he had heard that name before, but where?
    "Oh!" Player exclaimed, "You're on YouTube, like us!"
    Both Player and Captain both tilted their heads.
    "YouTube?" The little dog chirped.
"Where on what?" Asked Captain, sounding concerned.
    Player gulped, "N-Nothing! Forget I said anything," He chuckled a bit, hiding his sweat.
He was surprised that Captain hadn't picked it up that they were in a YouTube channel; then again, Captain was very kind but dull in his opinion. He picked it up when Pibby arrived and explained how she got there. The wording she used made it sound like they were a show on YouTube, so he just assumed.
"Hey, I have an idea!" Chikn said after a few moments, "You come with me to meet my friends! What do you say?"
Player shrugs playfully and says, "Sure! I mean, we have nothing better to do than sit in a plain void!"
    The yellow dog chuckled before Captain pulled him to the side.
"Are you sure we should trust him? You know we get betrayed a lot of times," whispered Captain.
Player could that Chikn could here them, and even if he didn't Player would trust Chikn. The videos of Chikn he's seen made it clear that Chikn was very kind and would not hurt a fly.
    Player rolled his eyes at Captain and turned back to the golden retriever like dog. "We'd be happy to follow you! You seem like a nice...dog. If you're willing to help us, that would be amazing."
    Chikn chuckled, "Thank you! It's my pleasure! Follow me!"
    With that, they followed Chikn into the endless White void, unknowing their fates.

I must preface that this book isn't focusing on Playcap but instead focusing on them growing as closer friends. There are some snippets of Fluff trying to get them to kiss or something, but that's about it. Sry if you mislead. If I do a next book, I will focus on Playcap; don't worry. Anyhow, have a great day!