ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ'ꜱ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ

As she lay on the tracks with her vision blurring more by the second, the world around her fades into a cacophony of panicked screams and distant voices. Pain sears through her body, each breath a struggle.

With trembling fingers, she reaches out. Her touch is gentle as she cradles the small and trembling form of the cat she saved against her chest. Its fur is soft and warm beneath her fingertips, a stark contrast to the cold, unforgiving train tracks digging into her skin beneath her.

"Fuck.." She closed her eyes.

Is this really gonna be it?

Oh well, at least she won't have to read those books her friend keeps suggesting to her, haha.

___

Hiya hello! Orchid's the name, and I just wanted to state a few things before getting started:

•I write for fun, so this may not be perfect.

•my updates will probably be very inconsistent.

•there may be some changes made to the og plot, or some inaccuracy.

•be aware that the princess the reader reincarnates into has an existing name.

•reader's relationships with the canon chars are for the most part platonic.

•english isn't my first language.

•y/n gets her own storyline to follow, but it will include ocs.

•plot will be moving slow at first though, but it'll be fun cause the first few chapters will be y/n exploring and getting used to Xianle.

I hope you all will enjoy reading this just as much as I hope I'll enjoy writing this!