part 2

I woke up quite early today. I looked at my phone only to realise it was 6 a.m.  have never woken up this early ever. Because of this, I decided to do something. I didn't know what to do, so I just started walking to the bathroom. I was rubbing my eyes while walking down while hearing togas 'morning routine music'. It's the first time I've heard it (obviously), but I've heard toga talk about it once to everyone else

When I finally made it to the bathroom, I checked to see if the door was locked or not. It wasn't.  However, to my surprise, dabi was in there. He turned around as soon as I looked up. He was shirtless.
"Oh my god, dabi!!" I covered my eyes while saying this and closed the door behind me while I exited the bathroom.
Dabi followed soon after. He handed me a note when he walked past me. I cautiously took it and walked into the bathroom and actually locked the door.

As soon as I left I walked back to my room because I left my phone there. I picked it up and accidently dropped the note dabi gave me. I didn't care for it and left my room.

I walked to the bar and sat down. Kurogiri walked over to me and told me to watch over toga and twice cause they were previously eating a lot of sugar. I said no because I didn't want to.
I think half an hour went by when me, toga and twice were playing a board game with each other. Toga started waving "hi dabi want to join us?" it was replied to with a cold silence. I turned my head to look at dabi and saw him walking to the bar and striking a conversation with kurogiri.
I turned back to see toga staring at me with a weird stare.
"What you saw was not what it looked like." I said to toga without making eye contact. I got up from the floor back onto the couch.

"Here." Dabi extended his arm, shoving a drink into my face, signalling me to grab it. I did take it. But instead of drinking it, I stood up and walked back over to the bar and placed the drink down before walking back to my room.

I fell asleep pretty soon after waking into my room. However, I woke up during the night staring at my wall. I could feel a weird presence peering into the back of my head. I waited for a while before a bright light illuminated my room. Someone either left or entered. I didn't care, though. I just fell asleep