02.

'Happy birthday honey!'

Danny jumped behind the chairs with his video camera today and pointed his camera at Michelle who was standing in the doorway of the kitchen. "Dad." Michelle smiled awkwardly into the camera. "Do you really have to film this?"

"You only turn eighteen once." Danny said, smiling. "I put your birthday present on the table." Michelle walked to the kitchen table and Danny followed her with his video camera. Michelle looked at the table. "There's nothing there."

She turned around and looked straight into Danny's camera. 'Yes. Look again.' Danny pointed to the keys on the table. Michelle picked up the keys. "There's just a bunch of keys." She held up the keys. "Go and look in the garden."

Michelle opened the back door and she walked into the garden. There was a cute yellow car in the garden. 'No! Are you serious?' Michelle spun around. "Happy birthday sweetheart."

"Dad!" Michelle ran to her father and hugged him. "Whoa, my camera." Danny almost dropped the video camera from his hands. "Sorry." Michelle let go of her father. "Is this car really for me?" Michelle couldn't believe it. Danny nodded. "You're eighteen. Old and wise enough to drive your own car for miles. And besides, you don't have to use my car anymore.'

Michelle chuckled. Danny hated that his daughters regularly used his car. He was always afraid that one of the girls would cause damage. This fear was not entirely unfounded, because Stephanie had already crashed into the kitchen with a car. Now that Stephanie was in England, this fear was a lot less. Still, Danny didn't like his daughters driving a car. Michelle also preferred not to sit next to her father while driving. He interfered in everything. She'd rather race down the road with Uncle Jesse.

"Thanks Dad. You really didn't have to do this. I would have been happy with a new Louis Vuitton bag," said Michelle. 'I know, honey, but I wanted to give you this car as a gift. You deserve that.'

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

It was a pleasant afternoon. The whole family was complete and Michelle's birthday was well celebrated. They all sang for Michelle and then Michelle was allowed to blow out eighteen candles. Michelle enjoyed it. She had received beautiful presents from everyone and she proudly showed everyone her new car. Nicky and Alex were extremely jealous. The boys couldn't wait until they got their driver's license and were already begging Jesse for a car.

'Ola Tannerito's.'

Kimmy stepped into the kitchen with Ramona on her arm. "Gibbler, what are you doing here?" Jesse asked. "Dj told me it was Michelle's birthday so I thought I would drop by with Ramona."

Ramona was Kimmy's daughter. She was six months younger than Jackson. It was really sweet to see. She had brown hair and a mischievous smile. It was really a sight to see. Michelle had already babysat for Ramona and Jackson several times so that Dj and Kimmy could have a girls' night out.

'Good to see you Kimmy. Come and sit down.' said Dj. Kimmy didn't let that go twice. She plopped down on the chair next to Dj and Ramona started to cry.

'Oh. Don't cry Ramona.' Kimmy rocked the girl back and forth but the toddler continued to cry. "Kimmy, do something about it." Stephanie held her hands over her ears.

'I'm doing my best, but it's a real Gibbler. My brother Jimmy used to cry so hard.' Kimmy did her best to comfort Ramona, but without success. Ramona continued to cry.

"Can't you make her laugh?" Kimmy looked at Joey who was sitting next to her. Joey raised his hands and pressed his fingers to his head. 

"Hello Ramona. My name is Mr. Bullwinkle.' Joey said in a funny voice. Jackson laughed. "Look Jackson likes it." Dj laughed. "Go ahead, Joey." Kimmy urged the comedian. Joey imitated some more voices and soon Ramona was silent.

"Kimmy, you haven't given your gift to Michelle yet." Stephanie said. 'Oh yeah. Happy birthday Michelle.' Kimmy took a package out of her bag and gave it to Michelle. Curious, Michelle opened the package.

It was a shirt with a picture of Kimmy on it. "Thanks Kimmy." Michelle tried to appear grateful, but she thought it was a strange gift. She wasn't about to wear a shirt with Kimmy's head on it. 'I hope you like it! I have decided that I would like to start designing clothes. This is my first draft.'

The entire Tanner family looked at the shirt. "Special." Jesse muttered. Becky poked her husband in the side. "Very nice Kimmy." The rest of the family murmured in agreement. 'I was hoping you would like it. That's why I have a shirt for all of you!' Kimmy enthusiastically took more shirts out of her bag and the whole family groaned.