𝙔𝙖𝙮𝙤

"50's baby doll dress for my 'I Do' "- Lana Del Rey in " Yayo"

Daya 💗💫

*An Au*

Tw: Mature Themes , Mentions and Usage of Alcohol, Mentions and usage of Drugs , and gore descriptions

*-*-*-*
𝙔𝙖𝙮𝙤

So what if he was way older than her ,she always had a taste for older men . Now of course by older men she was talking about like a five year old age gap.

Not a 21 year old woman with a whole 37 year old man .

She didn't care though, sure all her friends had a piece of their mind with her. But nothing of what they told her had a sure effect on her.

She was completly blinded by her lust and admiration towards him.

They both first met in a club where she didn't go often , that night her friends had forced her to go seeing as she didn't go out much.

Oh how they wish they would have let her stay at home because now she was with a man with whom she had a freaking 16 year old age gap with.

Walker Scobell was a complicated man , tough , smart , manipulative, dangerous, rich and with a most complex mind .

He was a busy man , always hurrying somewhere to do business. The man barely hanged out with his friends and never had time for anything relationship wise.

So why a 21 year old girl who was a college student under a fashion major , was middle class and had no connection to him whatsoever , the person he had fully induced himself to be 'the one'.

No one would fully understand, hell he didn't know himself. She was just whimsical in his eyes and that was more than enough for him.

It started with him sending her all types of designer items and flowers, then occasionally he would visit her , then he would be flying her out to wherever her heart desired whenever she had the time to do so .

And soon he'd be taking her to all his events and parties. They'd dance ,drink and by the end of the night the two would meet each other , in his room for a time full of pleasure.

And now it was like she was his wife , The press never missing a chance to capture them in tabloids and denigrating their the desire to be with each other , when they had such age gap.

Her friends and family were worried for her , but she'd always dismiss them saying she was fine , which she was . It didn't take long before he asked her to be his girlfriend and shortly after that ask her to move in with him.

She had changed her regular classes to online classes seeing as his home was far away from her university.

His mansion was big enough for her to get lost in it , she'd spend most of her time in the library though.

Endless amount of books which she'd down one after the other .

If she didn't feel the need to read , she'd help the maids , clean or cook diner .

That was when Walker wasn't at home but when he was , they'd fill their time with shopping, going out for dinner , exploring places they both hadn't been before and they'd also do "it" .

Leah's birthday came around and Waker had thought to surprise her with a rabbit , she had always expressed her desire to have one.

One time when Walker had snuck up on her doing her fashion research.