chapter twenty; full machine

Start from the beginning

may 💋
AND...

leelee 💝
oh my golly gosh there's an
and

momo 🌸
and WHAT???

may 💋
HE ASKED ME TO BE HIS
GIRLFRIEND

sunster ☀️
I FUCKING KNEW IT

xoch ❤️!
she's no longer a single womannn

ari baby 💜
YESSS
OML
YAY
GOOD JOB BAE
ILY

didi 💕
i literally said you would return
from this date a taken girl

——

The next day, I woke up in Walkers arms. My boyfriend's arms. I slept over in his room, because we couldn't bare the thought of being away from each other. Now that we were officially together, we wanted to spent as little time as possible apart, since in less than two months, we were going to be in two different states.

I lay awake for a while, listening to Walkers steady breaths as he slept. It was early; I wasn't sure exactly how early, but I could tell from the pink and yellow sky outside the window.

As I was curled up at Walkers side, all I could think about was how broken I was. He was a perfect person, so pure and beautiful and kind. I had a traumatic past; I was tainted by the cruelty of life and maimed by the death that followed me.  It felt so wrong to have someone so fucked and someone so pristine together, but we just worked.

There were many times in my life where I deemed myself as unloveable. When my father didn't love me, when Dylan and I broke up, when Vinnie began ignoring me. There had been certain people that tested my beliefs. JJ. Dyl, for a while. Marina. My mom. And now, Walker.

I thought that it might break me inevitably if Walker decided that he didn't love me anyone. It would throw me off the rails - I would be unloveable forever if he thought that I wasn't worth his time anymore.

"Hey, pretty girl." Walker rasped as his eyes fluttered open. He leant forward to kiss my head.

I blushed softly. "Good morning, Seaweed Brain."  I whispered back to him, making the blonde boy smile a devastatingly beautiful smile. "It's early, you can go back to sleep."

Walker shook his head. "Why would I do that and waste time I could be spending with you?" He asked me, and I didn't have an answer for him. All I could do was grin at him as he brushed my hair from my face.

"Shut up." I finally mustered, blushing furiously. I buried my head in his chest, trying to hide my expressive face. Walker laughed, stroking the back of my head.

I sat back up, propping my head on my hands. I gazed at the blonde boy, watching as he watched me. I could feel my heart slipping away, out of my grasp, into the palm of his hand. I knew I was too far gone. Every breath, every touch, every look was becoming precious. Everything, all at once, was becoming a sign of my love.

Walker rolled his eyes at me, grabbing the side of my face and pulling me towards him to kiss me. I felt him smile against my lips as I fell back into his warmth.