13 RAT HIM OUT

Make You Mine - chapter 13
RAT HIM OUT

☆irl☆

☆☆☆

lola got to the top of the stairs, and immediately heard her close friends. the female voice was very clearly upset, which worried the singer immensly. what has matt done? she thought to herself. she sped over to the room, not wasting a second. but whe she got there, a puffy faced, red eyed ellia was jogging out, pushing past lola. "el!" she tried calling out, but it was useless.

after a few seconds of thinking, lola decided it was best to check up on the boys first to try and understand what happened, before searching around the party for the very clearly hurt blonde.

"what.the.actual fuck, just happened!?" she said angrily, stepping into the room and locking eyes with the middle triplet. she glared into them, knowing full well that he had something to do with the situation at hand. "hello??! is anyone going to tell me? chris?"

everyone stayed silent, clearly protecting matt. "okay fine. dont tell me, i know matt did something based off the fact none of you are fucking speaking up. now im gonna go find my best friend, have fun." and with that she stormed out of the room. now she was angry. if they had just told her, she would be more understanding of the situation and not get as annoyed, but the fact they said nothing means that it was probably pretty bad. like yeah, she understands that hes their brother and obviously they dont want to rat him out for whatever happened, but still.

once she was downstairs, lola started frantically searching for ellia, which she was eventually found sat in the corner of the patio, tears streaming down her face and a few bottles of alcohol around her. they were all full, besides one and then the one she was currently drinking through. "oh el... cmon, lets go home." she said to the hurt girl, lifting her up.

el didnt even say anything, she just stumbled through the crowd of people with the help of her best friend. however they did stop for a moment to say goodbye to larry, but then they continued to head towards lolas car. luckily for them, she hadnt drunk much, only lile 1 or 2 cups so shes barely even tipsy.