Chapter : 1

JASMINE SHAH 💗

Sitting on the same bench everyday without talking to anyone, how does it feel ? Well ask me cause since the first day of my college my introvert self didn't even make a new friend. Well I am not saying it's bad but it took me freaking 30 minutes to ask for an extra pen. My fault.

Another day after eating or probably forcefully eating my breakfast, I am on the way to hell, oh sorry college where there are no friends of mine, oh how can I forget my cute little bench it's the only friend I have there.

It was a 10 minute walk from my home so I chose walking, and even if it was a 10 minute walk, I reached college after a 20 minute sulky lazy walk.

As I entered the corridor, so many people were talking to each other, ignoring them and my feelings to make friends I went towards my locker and picked out some necessities and started heading towards my classroom.

While on my way to classroom, a girl full of energy came running towards me, she was looking back and was running in the front. "You got eyes on your head too?" Thinking this I thought to mind my own business when she bumped into me and we both fell.

While I was internally groaning about pain and embarrassment, that girl laughed looking at her friends, she got up with the help of her one friend and she helped me stand up.

When I was trying to go, she stopped me and said, "heyyy pretty, it's Daraksha." Extending her hand forward for a handshake. I shyly shook her hands and told her my name.

And I didn't knew that she was from my class only.

This daraksha girl saw me in the cafeteria alone and sat beside me with her friends, one was Tanishka, a sweet pretty girl, other was Chaahat, beautiful but short, and there was a boy too, his name was Aayush, probably someone's boyfriend there. But then I found out that there was two boys more in the group and they are like a family. The other two boys were known as Ishaan and Ansh.

Well we started talking and it was great like they all just jokes around and tell each other about their problems it's good. It felt good to have someone to talk to and whenever they thought I was silent they would talk to me ask about where I live and what my family does, do I have a brother or a sibling and everything.

Well when they knew that I am the sister of Anirudh, my dumb brother, they said that's why I am too pretty while daraksha just rolled her eyes cause I think she doesn't find me as beautiful as him, well real, he is more than handsome, well of course he's my brother.

When I asked her if she has any problem with my brother, she said he's just overly confident about his face and he's very arrogant and ignorant, well yep I can see the liking here cause she's now just talking about him from 45 minutes anyway, now we're on our way to our classroom, well did I tell that, that Aayush guy is also in our class and just sits behind me. I never knew tho.

After the boring classes and ended I said that I am going home to my only friend in this class, daraksha and Aayush. They said they will hand out and I can join, and even when I declined, they said "girl, am sending you the address, or I send me your address I am picking you up, just go and get ready, and send me the address bye byeeee sweetie" I was just left there in my own shock that in my whole life I made friends for the first time and they all like my presence too, oh my freaking hell.

On my way home, with a happy smile I covered the distance to my home in like 7-8 minutes. (too happy)

I called daraksha and told her my address, I told her to come before the time because I couldn't choose my dress, and she said "you can't choose a dress wait, I am coming now, I will also get ready there" saying this she hung up the call.

After that call, I smiled to myself feeling happy, I went to take a shower and just after 30 minutes I came out, the bell rang, I went to open the door when I saw my brother opening it,

"You?"
"You?"

They both said at the same time being shocked.

I laughed and said, "yes her, yes him" and giggled. She looked towards me and again looked back at him while the whole time my brother who clearly has a crush on her was staring at her, like he told me his crush's name starts with d, and she's his junior and she's short but not that much and has a button nose, pretty eyes and everything he said matches with daraksha, so I figured out that she is the one.

"You both done checking each other out?"

They both blushed and said "eww, her nahh" "eww him nahh" I laughed and said "okay okay  now daraksha come with me, and Bhai aap Jao apni game khelne Hume pareshaan mat Karna" he just sticked his tongue out and went away, seriously why were they even checking each other out, she's in her pajamas and he's literally wearing homeless clothes. Who can say he's going to handle  shah corporations. Not me.

Sitting on my bed, I am staring at the two clothes, held in Daraksh's hand, thinking what to choose in them, on was a beautiful bodycon and the other was a bodycon too but had a slit in the thigh portion, one was beautiful brown and other was black. I chose the long brown bodycon which doesn't show much skin and she chose a  knee length brown bodycon in which there were blue butterflies were made and it  perfectly hugged her curves. She was looking hot, let me tell my brother to come to my room wait, "bhaiiii ek baar idhar aa to"

After 5 minutes he came all dressed, but why is he dressed where is he going, he wore an off white shirt with black pants and a silver watch on his hand, well he's looking good.

He knocked on the door before coming inside, "Mai aarah hu thik?" And asked or to say told us that he's coming in as if it's his room, "aaja bandar" he came, and he looked at me, and said "har Roz ki Tarah aaj bhi gadhi hi lag rhi hai apne Bhai se kuch Sikh, aur ja kaha the ho madam ?"

"Bhaiiiiii, gadha lag that hoga Tu Mai nhi aur Mai tujhe Kyu batau Mai kaha ja rhi?"

"Daraksha tun dono kaha ja rhe-"

He looked at her, checked her, out he saw her blushing, he blushed, he said hi again, he stared into her eyes, he fell for her.

As it was already 5 minutes, they're now too staring at each other, I cleared my throat, and they broke the eye contact.

"Hn to Mai kaha tha, tun dono kaha ja rhe itna tayyar hojar?"

"Hum club ja rhe, aur hn Hun drink nhi karenge, aur hn Mai tumhari behen ko drop bhi kar dungi, aur hn vaha hamare group ki aur bhi ladkiya hai aur hnnn ladke bhi Hume protect Karne ke liye so don't worry"

She said even before he could asked that much questions,

"Hn baba thik hai, samjh rah hu, aur Mai bhi aarah hu vaha to tension mat lo aur hnn jassu tujhe bhi permission isiliye Mili kyunki Mai bhi ja rah hu, aur hn bilkul drink mat Karna aur dono meri car me Chalo"

"Thik haiii"

So we reached the club, and I now know that my handsome bandar brother is from our group too, wtf, how didn't I know? Anyways. So we were chilling, with girls obviously, and the boys were chilling and roasting someone, idk whom.

There were supposed to be 9 people, my brother, me, Tanishka, daraksha, Chaahat, Ansh, Ishaan, Aayush and someone called Karan.

I don't know that Karan and Ansh guys, and they're late too.

After calling them, they came and the guy whom I think is Ansh as they described him before, is awfully beautiful.

I was shamelessly checking him out, when he sat beside my chair, oh god why? He was  looking at me, and then "Bhai tu itta late Kyu aata hai har jagah?" My dumb ass brother asked, "Mai late nhi aata tum log jaldi Aate ho" he joked and we all laughed. He asked about me and when I joined the group, we talked and I was literally staring at him all the time, and sometimes I would get caught too.

And I guess I have a crush on him, like the way he talks, the way he smiles, the way he jokes around and everything. Okay I do accept it.
---------------------------------------------------------

All these pictures are not mine they have been downloaded from Pinterest or Google.
All the credits goes to the respective owners of the pictures.
And the credit to the edit of Jasmine's aesthetic goes to yours_moonlightt
Love you all ♡
Bye bye bubblessss 💗