24 - The moment and the moment spoiler

Start from the beginning

Oh, ok don't worry, calm down I'll check” saying that you hung up but before going to check on him you decided to first try calling him by yourself. Maybe he will pick it up now.

You called him but he didn't pick up you furrowed before calling him again ... .and again ... .after three calls he finally picked up the fourth one that too when you were about to cut it.

“Hey, gia was so worried about- your sentence was cut off when you heard a sudden glass breaking sound, “what happened?..”jimin?”......”hello?, Jimin??” “Jimin??”  Your eyes widened as you started to panic about what could've happened.

You ran downstairs and walked out of your house without even caring to wear your slippers, shoes or something. You were just hoping that something bad didn't happen, you kept on calling his name on the call, “jimin??” …sighing, you ring the bell of his house many times.

You were about to ring it again but the door opened revealing Jimin, who was holding his head looking at you while his eyes were squinting a bit. You sighed in relief as your shoulder relaxed seeing him.

“What's wrong y/n? Are you ok? Did something happen?” He asked in a worried tone, taking a look at you from head to toe, you shake your head before stepping inside, “why didn't you respond to me?, i kept calling your name and- you stopped when you finally noticed how pale he was looking right now.

His hair was all mess, you looked around and saw his phone fallen on the ground as well as the broken glass. You stepped towards him, “ You look so pale, sit down first” holding his arm lightly you made him sit down.

“What happened?” , he sighs before looking at you, “i don't know i suddenly felt dizzy while i was talking to you, and suddenly everything went blank for some seconds causing the glass to fell on the ground as well as my phone, i couldn't even hold myself back and focus on the situation but then you came”

You sighed, “you aren't hurt anywhere right?” You examine his arms and body carefully, “I'm good” he almost mumbled this making you get up. “no you are not, absolutely not, do you even know how to take care of yourself?” You say as you glare at him.

You move down and place your hand on his forehead, and to your doubt he was burning.

You’ve High fever” mutters you run towards the bathroom and get a towel with cold water in a bowl.
“Lay down” you say as you sit and drag a chair beside the couch. He did as you said without even complaining about anything.

You slowly start putting the cold water towel on his forehead to reduce the fever. And didn't even realize when you fell asleep there with him.

The next morning, he woke up and looked around only to feel a sudden weight on his arm. He turned his head sideways to find you sleeping there on his arm, while you were seated on the chair.

He removes the towel from his head as a sudden smile crept upon his lips, he looks at you for a brief minute admiring your face, he wasn't even moving a inch so that you won't wake up, at this point he was starting to feel the pain in his arm but because he didn't wanted to disturb you he didn't move and just laid there.

Remembering everything that happened yesterday, he removes the hair strands that were blocking his view to admire your face , when his eyes went to your foot, he furrowed his eyebrows as he looked towards the shoe shelf.

You weren't wearing anything and your shoes or slippers weren't here either . He remembered the panicked face of yours yesterday when he opened the door. All these things were slightly amusing for him as well as was enough to make him smile like a crazy fool.